TAPS

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
lek

Post by lek »

mrwyer wrote:Okay that is totally agreeable, but I just don't want him to get fired. I don't get why he shouts that, I know it may get scary but isn't it a rule to keep your cool and try not to run away? And when did they get rid of that trailer that used to the TAPS headquarters? It must've been in this new season.
That's definitely a rule. Seeing him run away during an investigation would be like you calling an exterminator and seeing them run away yelling, "Mouse!"
:lol:

The new TAPS HQ came in this year, it wasn't there first season. They never explained it, so I'm assuming it's just an expansion.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

lol. :lol: Guess so. This is totally of topic but do you know what the new episode of Criss Angel Mindfreak is going to be about? Or do you even watch him?
[Chaz]

Post by [Chaz] »

What time and day does this show come on? I would like to check it out.
lek

Post by lek »

I know it's on at 8 PM and 9 PM Wednesday nights on the east coast.

Here's the link to the SciFi Channel site for the show:

http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/about
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

It kinda sounds like the british version of "most Haunted" thats very good. My sis met the team! :D
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Cool. My mom watches that show. I find it to be to haunty if you get what I'm saying which you probably don't.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”