Favorite Crystal

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
raynelae

Re: Favorite Crystal

Post by raynelae »

Okay I am absolutely loving getting to read everyone's favorites! I went to the crystal shop today, and Dark Moon...you inspired me to get a piece of celestite! It's vibrations are so wonderful...it's a beautiful stone. Aside from that I got raw rose quartz, bloodstone, and obsidian, and I also purchased a lapis lazuli necklace. Oh and some clear quartz points.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Oh wow Raelenae that's great I'm glad you liked the crystal, I thought it was really nice when I first saw it. I'd like a large piece and I think it's really beautiful to touch and to look at. I've been getting into the more ethereal energies of late, might be a sign I am going to do a bit more work on the Enochian path. Sounds like a pretty good haul, overall!

I like the sound of the alexandrite... I hear they are expensive stones though ? I read once site that said they were more expensive than diamonds. Is this true Laureah?
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I wanted a big piece too, Dark Moon, but it was quite expensive.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Yes Raynelae I looked at a piece that was about 3.5x3.5 inches and an egg with the crystal bed inside... They wanted 160$ for it ...
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have a amethyst cluster that is substantial, It is such a comfort to hold or place your hand over. I use it charge other items on, I feel so blessed as this was a gift, I hate to think how much it must have cost... I have looked and looked for a similar cluster and the points are always so small, this one has points that are about 2 inches wide and about as long, and the color is deep purple, the overall cluster is about 10 inches long by 8 inches wide by 8 inches deep, and it weighs abut 10 pounds. It is amazing and I keep it on the hearth so that it's energy permeates the room. OOOooooo I love purple!
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
North Star

Post by North Star »

That sounds gorgeous, Firebird! Love that purple!!

I have a smaller amethyst cluster, holds a candle in the center. Had it for years, it is one of my favorite pieces. I sometimes place small items in the center to charge stuff.
Ironriver

Post by Ironriver »

Personally I love Citrine! I use it to ground out energy on myself or other people. its so pretty looking too the one I have even has a piece of coal that it grew around. I just love crystals! :)
eldest_son

Post by eldest_son »

lapis lazuli - very powerful

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”