Cat Sterillity

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Deku
Banned Member

Re: Cat Sterillity

Post by Deku »

I do not believe in their skill as we live in a rural area and lack of surgeon. Well I'll soon tell my sis to bring them to the city for surgeon
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

None of my cats have asked for surgery. And they do talk to me. They've gotten surgery anyway. Not all of them have gotten it soon enough, because we had financial issues. The unexpected kittens have forever homes with us. I have a houseful of rescue cats. It's a lot of work, but they're not out roaming the streets and adding to the feral cat population. I sincerely hope that your parents step in and overrule you on the surgery issue. Refusing to properly care for your animals is abuse. Think about the legal ramifications of that.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

another moderator? I bet you've poisoned by those bad thoughts about me. See? I've decided to take them for surgeon (look up)
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

Sorry but there is no animal law in my country
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

If I may comment on all this...
Deku, starting such a thread in the first place makes everyone question your methods of caring for animals so don't be surprised that people are reacting as they see fit.
And it's obvious that neither cats nor anyone likes surgeries but it doesn't mean it's going to be bad for them. You prefer killing those newborn kittens every time they breed? Or making animal shelters even more overstuffed?
Yeah, sure, great idea to try herbs (I'm being sarcastic over here). And who's going to be responsible if you poison the cats or overdose the herbs? Are you going to start another thread on how to heal/revive your cats? Please -_-
If you can't make a mature decision like that for yourself then just leave it to your parents. Amen.
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

that's why I post a suggestion about herbs, to see everyone's opinion. About my parents, they take no care of my pets and the kitties are brought well by other good families
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Deku, I think you are trying to annoy people. You ask for advice, but when you get the advice you get snarky with people. That's a quick way to wear out your welcome on a usually peaceful forum.
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

no no. See? There is no fight before SnowCat came. Look back at the thread and you'll see
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

(With bad thoughts about me before - maybe), she came while the thread is closed as I say I'll take them to surgeon. You can't judge me only with a sentence of her
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I don't judge people, I go off of their behavior.
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

and you do not accept it when I tell you so...
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Nobody's judging you, people were just trying to "enlighten" you a bit on this matter. Whatever you think about it and how you interpret it is your own, subjective perspective and your own thing to deal with.

My suggestion is to (mods/admins) close this thread, it's getting toxic in here :<
(And actually same for the dogs thread.)
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

it's them that come and spoil this thread. They are responsible for closing

Return to “Animals and Pets”