Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Aderyn,
I hope your move goes well and I look forward to talking with you :)
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

So Lee, how do we coordinate times?
And do you need to know of anything specific?

I'm really excited. :D
:D
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
GodsLovingLight

*Edited to correct timezone information*
I am in Virginia using EDT - Eastern Daylight Time. If you google "EDT current time" or "Virginia usa current time" it should list a few results or the actual time itself. Click the result that has the web address timeanddate.com. I'm not trying to premote that site. I've used them to verify that it is a clean site and that the information is correct. Then send me a PM that has your timezone with your current time and I'll reply doing the same.

After that you can PM me the day and time you would like the session and we can find a common day and time that will work for both of us. You can PM me for how you feel before and after the session as well as any other information you feel comfortable sharing. I ask that you do not tell me any information you do not feel comfortable sharing. If you want specific areas worked on but don't feel comfortable telling me what they are or why, you can tell me "There are some things that I want worked on but I do not feel comfortable going into details." You do not need to share a single bit of information with me in order to receive an Energy Healing session. Information can help but if you tell me things that you do not feel comfortable sharing, it may close you off to receiving energy in that area because you may feel uneasy with the fact that you shared the information and you didn't really want to. I would prefer to use PMs for all information before and after the session. This way you won't have to worry about someone else reading any information you do not want made public. After we exchange information through PMs, you can post any information you feel comfortable sharing in this thread about the session.

I'm glad you're excited and I'm looking forward to working with you :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Last night I had a distance healing session with Lee. I purposely didn't reveal any information beforehand. I didn't want any preconceived ideas influencing the session.

Once I got myself settled, after a whacko day, I relaxed into things. I felt something almost like little warm tingly fingers brushing over me. Nothing improper or invasive, more like one of my cats sniffing me all over. I felt the tinglies stop on the back of my right calf to check out the dog bite. Nothing bad there, just a patient's sister's unsupervised Chihuahua gave me a bruise. The tinglies moved on up, just brushing over me. Then they got to my right arm and shoulder. They puffed up like little frozen multicolored burrs. They didn't like what they found there. They went to work on the area, taking down the pain level, at least for a bit. I dozed off at that point. The session was very relaxing. It won't take the place of the surgery that I need to repair the damage to my arm and shoulder, but the relaxation factor was exactly what I needed last night. I had gotten the diagnosis earlier in the day and was more than a bit strung out.

For anyone who cares to give this a try, I can recommend it and vouch for Lee's abilities and honest intentions.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I am very interested in this, as I'm going to be *hopefully* learning Reiki soon as well. I have a family friend who is a Master/Teacher and she is willing to work with me. However, I've yet to fully experience an actual healing session and I have a few things I'd like to see if it will help. (:

Feel free to PM me (or let me know when to PM you) and we can discuss this more there. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
GodsLovingLight

SnowCat,
Thank you very much. If you would like another session I'd be happy to give you another one sometime this week.

Sakura Blossom,
I'm happy for you :) Reiki can be very helpful and fun to learn. If you are interested in reading up on it I can suggest a good book. It is called "Magick of Reiki" by Christopher Penczak. I like his writing style, different things he talks about in that book, and the way he talks about the things in the book. It also will tell you different things you will probably learn during the classes you take.

You can PM me any time about a session. You can ask questions in this thread or over PM if they are more private. I look forward to talking with you more.

Lee :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thanks, Lee! I will keep that book in mind! (: And alrighty! I will message you then.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

Hi all,
I just wanted to say I had a session with Lee and had a pretty positive experience, .
One thing is for sure, I am feeing really good this week. smileylove
Thanks Lee ! smiley_dance
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
GodsLovingLight

Thank you for the reviews :)
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Hi Lee, I think I am interested in having a session. Let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling & when will be good for you. Thank you for doing this for us!

Blessed Be,
Pink
GodsLovingLight

Pinkpower_80,

Hello :). Send me a PM with the timezone you are in, the days and times you will be free this week, and make sure to read the whole thread. After you read the thread, ask me any questions you may have in PM or in this thread. I will be compiling the questions I've answered for other people and putting them in the thread, hopefully in a single post so everyone will know where to look for all of the information I've given so far. I will not be include the names of the people who asked the questions (out of respect for them). You're very welcome and I hope you enjoy your session if you decide to get one :).

Lee :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Um. Wow. Just... Wow. I can't even begin to speak high praises about Lee's work. I have to admit, I was honestly really skeptical at first as I usually am with new things. Even though I try to accept that virtually anything is possible, I still am wary despite my better judgment.

But he is amazing. I felt tingly all over my body and then the places that I actually have problems, I could feel something working there. Especially on my left side, I felt like there was pressure and massaging by a warm hand on that area when nothing was even touching it. The entire experience was just amazing and I already feel a bit better tonight. We'll have to see how I feel when I wake up.

But the most impressive thing, is when we talked in PMs afterwards... He mentioned things about my health that just goes to prove to me that he really knows his stuff, as I didn't tell him anything before hand.

Thank you so much, Lee, it was amazing.

GodsLovingLight

Sakura Blossom,

Thank you so much for that great review :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I had a second session. I asked Lee ti focus on my lower back. When we discussed things later, I found that he honed right in in a major triuble spot. I was having a really bad pain day. Then it was time for our session. A few hours later, I was waking up.

For anyone who wants to try this, please do Lee the courtesy if introducing yourself on the forum. You don't have to bare your soul, but this dies involve an exchange if energies. The thread is closely moderated for everyone's protection. Participation is voluntary, both for the person requesting the distance energy healing, and for Lee as the provider.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Tonight / this morning I will send out the request on your behalf and today / tomorrow I will let you know.

Return to “General Divination”