casting a spell and not know you have done so

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Very good replies Moonstone. Self-fulfilling prophesies defintely happen. I have being working with different Goddesses and spirit guides to see if this is where this particular problem lies. Perhaps I will pm you with more details to see what you think.

Gen
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Anytime, Gen. I'd be glad to help. :28:

~BB~
Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

RisseDesBluts wrote:Yes, it certainly does. Usually I have dreams about things that happen...But I dont' even realize it until the event actually occurs. It's strange...I've never been able to understand it.

~*Ashley*~
yeah that happens to me all the time usualy once or twice a week its wierd but i think of it a a cool gift , thats what im studying in magik (strengthing my phycic skills)
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
[Ebony Rose]

Post by [Ebony Rose] »

I believe that a spell can be cast without rituals. The spell, after all, comes from within. Candle, athemes, inscense, etc, are all merely tools to help us focus our energies.

I write my own spells, and sometimes before I have had a chance to perform a ritual and cast a spell, it has manifested through just the writing of it.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Do you write them with our alphabet? Sometimes I use ancient alphabets when I write mine. It takes a while, but seems worth it. I have a book with them, I'm not that smart lol!
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
tish

Post by tish »

i agree that you have somewhat collected your energy and unintentionally put it on someone but isn't spell about getting your energy together and casting it to make it happen? or is it really big a difference between casting spell and energy building or willpower or whatever we wanna call it?
hedge*

Re: casting a spell and not know you have done so

Post by hedge* »

TheDeadlyEntity wrote:I have a question! is it possible to cast a spell and not know you have done so?
What I mean by this is, subconsciously and unknowingly direct, your hate or other emotions onto someone else and in some way affect them with some form of spell?
It is possible to direct energy and emotions at a person and in so doing effect their personal energy. This happens every day in all of our lives. You know when you can sense someone is angry or happy or excited etc etc, that is you being perceptive to their energy and picking up on it. In the same way, we all give out our own personal energy which other people can sense - call it vibes if you will.
But that isn't casting a spell.
A spell is energy that is intentionally focussed on a desired outcome.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”