Anti-Binding Spell anyone?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: Anti-Binding Spell anyone?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Thanks! I will try this! :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
freyja13

Post by freyja13 »

Siona wrote:Something like a traditional witch bottle can be used to keep someone from working against you. Not just binding, but and working. It works by taking in whatever negative things come your way, and trapping/grounding them.

If you've been bound there are all sorts of methods to undo it. One way I've heard is loosely wrapping a black string around two black candles, representing you, the one who has bound you, and the binding spell itself. Burn the candles down, and once the strong falls away from the candles, the binding is removed. (You can then burn the string for good measure.) An uncrossing bath is another method, usually done with rue and/or hyssop, among other blends.

Really, whatever resonates with you is what's going to be best, be it a method that's recommended in various traditions, or one you make yourself.
Maybe once the candles get down to the twine that holds the candles together the twine will burn on its own if you tie them tight maybe attach the candles into a tisane of rue and hyssop and watch the ashes fall down into their. Further more once the candles are exitanguished by the tissue it gives the feeling that the spell is done.
You could even add some words in there:

All enemies who
would have me bound
This tie acts a lesson
Once burnt, it will fall down
Into Arianrhods cleansing cauldron
of Hyssop and Rue,
How dare you dictate my magic by you
For you don't turn the wheel or cauldron do you, that's reserved for the Gods how dareth you!

Of course this comes from a Welsh magic perspective but I am sure you can substitute your deities you work with and still make it work. I choose Arianrhod as I see her as the image of the wheel of fortune, the turning of tides which a binding spell attempts to defy.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Not sure I want to be famous but the way orange is said, and maybe a little out of the box poetic licence How about:

Some will say,
you can't ryhme orange.
They need to find their way
over to Stonehenge.

I still favor casting a protection with a ward to activate when the protection is messed with. You can then be active in response.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”