Astral Projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Zero_TheBenevolent

Post by Zero_TheBenevolent »

however, you need not worry about the cord breaking, as it is nearly impossible, unless your physical body is killed while APing. also, if your subconscious senses there is danger around your body, you will more than likely be slammed back into your body in order to protect yourself if it is at all possible. for more protection, if you know your spirit guide you can have him/her also keep an eye on your body.

of course, i'm no expert on this, i've just read ALOT about it, from various sources.

also, just wondering, but is it really possible NOT to have a third eye? its a chakra, isn't it? Juniper, you seem to know alot about chakras, help me out here

Zero
nini

Post by nini »

all individual has third eye but not all are open and can see. having it open is both a blessing and a curse...
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”