Energy Exercise

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Alicat wrote:The cloud vaporization and energy balls from the Moonstone's link are fun to play with, I didn't read the ones that looked like spells so may be more.

Along the same lines you all might like a twist on focal meditation with a candle, try to establish a connection, make the flame burn hotter and higher, lower, can you make it bend more to one side?

Psi wheels are nifty energy toys, go on you tube and type in psi wheel, you can order one pretty cheap or find instructions to make your own, we made one once out of paper and bent paper clip that worked well.

If you want to be a little more helpful practice sending good feelings to people you come across, see if you can seem to lift someone's mood without interacting with them other than projecting these.
Just found a tutorial on how to make a psi wheel. I'm excited to try. It's really easy to make, just making it spin will be the test.
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Wheel
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Made one tonight.
Focused on it for 30 minutes, trying one hand on either side, then a hand on both sides.
Nothing.
has a video where it spins, makes several rotations, then changes direction.
The how to link I posted has a vid where the person who makes it spins it in seconds.
*pouts* I'm beginning to think I'm just magickally retarded...
Made the same post in a different thread, if you see this post again.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Don't give up, Crowfeather- as with any exercise, I'm sure it will take practice. :28:

(Besides, they say that a lot of the actual effect of movement is coming from the heat emitting from the hands-- were you cold?)

~BB~
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Nope, not cold.
Yeah, I've got to keep working at it.
I just seem to be so challenged by any energy manipulation whatsoever...
It's hard not to get disappointed.
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

I like the idea of sending good feelings to people. I think I will play with this a bit. Good idea Alicat :D

I've played with the ball of energy during meditations. Since starting this, my hands get very hot during tarot readings. Not that I do many, but it is still an awseome feeling.
Love & Light
Jo
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Me and my best friend played with an energy ball in high school. Like all the time.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

That sounds like fun, lolz. How'd you make it and what did you do with it?
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

I have had great success with the psi wheel and trying to advance to moving it farther away and eventually under a glass and onto bigger things.
whitewitch

Post by whitewitch »

Try placing one hand on your knee palm up, hold the other hand over the top palm down without the hands touching, let your breathing become relaxed and focus on the energy from the centre of the palms you will feel a slight tingling sensation stretch and relax your fingers a few times and you will begin to become in touch with the energy emanating from you. Be patient when doing this type of practice as you are dealing with non tangible energies, in time you will recognise the ebb and flow of energy.
kakorpoate

Re: Energy Exercise

Post by kakorpoate »

This can also help you stay away from feeling low. When the gap between two meals is large, this can result in low energy levels. It is likely that your lashing will be so tight that the cross bar can be moved, but if so then twisting and slanting the poles will loosen them.
TaylorS

Re: Energy Exercise

Post by TaylorS »

One time at work I was bored and bouncing an energy ball against the wall. A co-worker walked by and I accidentally hit her with it and it made her feel dizzy! :oops:

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”