stormer's ramblings

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

urgh i've been sick latley with no energy whatsoever.
i had a meeting at work earlier.
other than that, not much is going on.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well we are moving saturday.
i got a new bos.
thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

we moved! we got the internet and cable hooked up yesterday.
i'm currently job-hunting and i really hope i find something that is NOT fast food. i'm hoping to pass my written test soon so i can learn to drive, i think i'm almost over my fear.
so life is good and we're away from my grandfather.
: )
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i had two interviews with applebee's this week, and im still waiting to hear back from them. i'm susposed to call them back monday morning or somethin.
if i don't get it, well i'll follow up on my other applications. i think im going to go up to lowes and walmart and apply hear in a bit. i heard they both start paying you a little more than minimum wage. i worked today which was alright.
i'm seriously considering going to a small claims court to get that money back from that guy i helped get his car out when he went to jail. cuz i need it back, badly. i finally got ahold of him. he's been ignoring my number so i used a friend's phone. haha.
other than that, not much else is goin on. i just hope i get a decent-paying job with good hours down here soon.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i did get the applebee's job, but they can't start training me for two and a half weeks due to the fact they hired a lot of other people includng me.
so i'm keeping arby's for another week and a half, and i hope i find something just as good a lot sooner than that. i'm gonna call barleycorns (another restraunt) back on thursday, so maybe somthin will pan out there.
i think i am going to try for my written test after one more week of studying. im off tomorrow (yea!) so i'm going to use the time to study most of the day. right now im trying to decide what kind of car i want to get that i can afford. curse being on a tight budget.
i am also trying to decide what school i want to go to. i found an intresting photography school online that i didn't know existed. brooks institute of photography. it looks promising.
other than that, not much else is going on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

my debit card came in the mail today, which for me is a slightly big deal. i've never used anything except cash before. so now i will be able to buy things online. yea!!
and i work everyday except monday this week which is sweet cuz hopefully i'll have a decent check in two weeks. and we get this past two week's check on monday. im going over to my mom's tomorrow after work for mother's day.
my grandpa agreed that when i pass my written and driving test he'll pay half on a car "if he approves it". which is kinda cool. now i just gotta pass the darn written test. curse my lack of memorazation skills. gurr. i really hope i pass it cuz i really havent been anywhere except work and places i can walk to since we moved and i miss everyone down at my friend's house.
other than that, not much is goin on. all is good for right now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i got the rest of my stuff from my grandpa's.
i have an interview with the arby's by my appartment on thursday so i'm hoping for a transfer so i dont have to pay someone gas money just to get to work and back. i really hope i get around 40 hours a week again instead of the crappy hours my location is giving me.
that's about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i think i start at the arby's by my place on sunday. she wants me to come in tomorrow for paperwork stuff. a friend of mine came over last night and we watched a movie. other than that, not much is going on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i actually like my job now that i have transfered. my boss is really cool. she actually cares about her employees. im getting more hours than i was scheduled for. and everyone there is easy to get along with.
i might go out to a club tonight with a friend, so i am getting ready if we decide to go.
life is good at the moment. not too many complaints.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

urgh my stomach is KILLING ME. wish we had some crackers or tumes. i dont think we have eithier. : (
i can not sleep, my mind and body are not even tired and its 6:15 am right now!!!! gurr.
i waited up all night for a friend to come over and he didnt show. that really agervaited me. he was susposed to bring me something for my stomach and some cigs. now im down to one last cig and nothing for my stomach.
but i did go through a lot of the boxes in my living room that were all full of crap from when we moved in and threw away a lot of it. which is good.
it was kinda funny though cuz i swear about half of what i threw away were pictures and i still had a ton left. it was hard throwing some of them away but i had to get rid of a lot. we dont have room for all my stuff.
at least i did something remotly productive.
gotta go pick up my check later, i just hope i can get some sleep before hand and i hope i get a ride.
thats about it for now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

today was my day off. it went preatty good. i might be going to a friends gradutaion party on sunday/ i hope i can make it. although it will be a bit awakard since my ex will be there with his girlfriend, but i'll deal with that then. other than that, not much is goin on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

No one can say you lead a boring life...
It's bad luck to kill a spider...
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

urgh my hours got cut back for this week. im off three days. i should be getting a decent check this week but i doubt my next check will be very good.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

one of my friends is commin in from indiana tomorrow so we'll proablly hang out. it sucks though cuz im broke so its not like we can go out and do anything. oh well. i cant waite to get my check on monday. i work 6 to close tonight. thats about all.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

my check finally came in. i was susposed to get it on sunday but it got sent to my old store. one of my friends from middle school who i havent heard from in forever myspaced me yesterday out of the blue. one of my other friends who now lives in indiana is officially moving back in december and i can't waite till he gets back!!! other than that, not much is goin on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”