What tarot decks do people have?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Cacao

Post by Cacao »

My very favorite deck is the Llewellyn Tarot.

I also have the Goddess Tarot, and the Renaissance Tarot.
scorpioleah

Post by scorpioleah »

my first ever deck were The Art of Tarot by Liz Dean. Hated them, the pictures were so dull it just depressed me lol
I searched online for ages looking at different decks but i just couldnt find one that i liked until i came across Forest Folklore Tarot by Kessia Beverley-Smith i just adore this deck!
WeAreMiracles

Tarot

Post by WeAreMiracles »

I have a Manga Tarot deck by Selena Lin, it's gorgeous, and a wonderful "kit"
Zili

Post by Zili »

I have a Shaman Wisdom Deck and a Fairy Oracle Deck, along with an Art Neauvou (sp?) Tarot Deck although the first two disappeared on me lol
staranashannon

Post by staranashannon »

Arthruian Tarot by Anne Marie Ferguson; have had it for nine years; some of the artwork confuses me though
silvio_aeson

Post by silvio_aeson »

The cards I use around here are actually Oracle cards rather than tarot cards; but they are very nice.

I also have recently acquired the Gilded Tarot (the cards are GORGEOUS) and I'm getting the Legacy of the Divine Tarot in about 2 weeks. They are really really really nice and I can't wait to work with them.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

I use the same deck as Siv, but also have the Spirit of the Wheel deck. To bad that deck doesn't speak to me like the oracle one, because it's so beautiful!
Conall Dragon Heart

Post by Conall Dragon Heart »

I use the standard Rider Waite deck, probably because ive never felt the need to get any more . :D
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I have the Shapeshifter Tarot and the Gilded Tarot.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

and in Nevada, my boyfriend's grandma is holding onto the Vampire Tarot, The Celtic Oracle Cards, Medicine Animal oracle cards, and Goddess Tarot cards.
extremejoy9

Post by extremejoy9 »

I've used a few different decks over the years but have settled on the small-sized Thoth deck. Just love the images.
: D
they're all so beautiful, it's hard to stop at one deck!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Raider Waite deck ;)

Started there, stopped there. It just totally resonates with me, since it's highly symbolic but also traditional.
Penelope

Post by Penelope »

I've got The Jungian Tarot by Robert Wang, and I'm still getting used to it. The thing is, visually, I don't relate to this deck all that much, but I've still been getting solid readings out of it... when I interpret it according to a book that was actually written about the Crowley deck. So go figure. The minor arcana is painted really simply so there's not a lot of symbolism you can read from what's actually on the card.

My partner has the Ancestral Path Tarot, and that one is amazing. That deck is eerie - the cards that come up are always very relevant to whatever is going on in the life of whomever is using them, and there's a lot going on visually with them, so you can read a lot of your own meaning into them.

I'm in the process of painting my own deck, which I expect to take several years.
AlexanderDragonwolf

Post by AlexanderDragonwolf »

I love Phoenix tarot.. the imagery is awesome..
I also like the Minchiate tarot cuz it has 97 cards instead of 78.
And finally, maybe the most full of meaning among them, the William Blake Tarot..
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

I have The Golden Tarot by Liz Dean :] Very interesting and really enjoying it so far!
-Alyssa.

Return to “Tarot Talk”