What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What element were your born under?

Earth
23%
Air
28%
Fire
23%
Water
27%

Total votes: 353

Greek_Male_Witch

Re: What is Your Element

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I'm a Gemini and I'm an Air sign, and I act as an Air sign, even though when I get mad I easily remind a fire sign!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
aquafeeta

Post by aquafeeta »

well i was born Pisces in our Astrological chart which is a fish (water) but i was born as a Fire Dragon in the Chinese Astrology Chart.. they are complete opposites, guess that is why i have bi-polar tendencies =P ... i associate with both so i got a tattoo for each lol
Kyrianna

Post by Kyrianna »

technically, the dragon in the chinese zodiac is a water dragon, because the chinese believe that the dragon is peaceful. it's the western countries that think the dragon resembles fire.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

I was born under fire, I think it might be evident in my name actually. Ballistic. Sometimes I can be really blunt and crass. But the good points is that I share a birthday with Brad Pitt, and Katie Holmes. I like it, I think they both have a lot going on underneath the surface. :)
froztrngde

Re:

Post by froztrngde »

GenevieveDawn wrote:I am an Earth sign, which does fit me to an extent, but everyone swears that I am MUCH more like a fire sign. I'm a fire sign trapped in a Virgo body.
gah..i know how that feels....i'm a fire sign, but my characteristics fit in water!!!! WATER sign trapped in a FIRE sign (Leo) 2 opposite elements!!!
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Kyrianna wrote:technically, the dragon in the chinese zodiac is a water dragon, because the chinese believe that the dragon is peaceful. it's the western countries that think the dragon resembles fire.
The Chinese zodiac goes through a 60yr cycle where every sign has a yin and yang year and one of the 5 elements earth, air, water, and metal.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

*forgot fire
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

Kyrianna wrote:technically, the dragon in the chinese zodiac is a water dragon, because the chinese believe that the dragon is peaceful. it's the western countries that think the dragon resembles fire.
Actually, the chinese elements moves through all the chinese zodiac signs. But everyone has 4 chinese zodiac signs based on time, day, month, and year of birth. And each sign has an element.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I didn't know that part Black_Tail, That is very interesting to find out.
Ravenwalker

Post by Ravenwalker »

Water. Cancer by European astrology, Wood/Rat by Chinese zodiac year. Oak tree by the Celtic zodiac.

Not sure that those elements really reflect anything on my existence, though. I'm more drawn to earth and fire in terms of ritual practice, so, yeah.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Ravenwalker wrote:Water. Cancer by European astrology, Wood/Rat by Chinese zodiac year. Oak tree by the Celtic zodiac.

Not sure that those elements really reflect anything on my existence, though. I'm more drawn to earth and fire in terms of ritual practice, so, yeah.
1984 by chance?
Ravenwalker

Post by Ravenwalker »

Melindrose wrote:
Ravenwalker wrote:Water. Cancer by European astrology, Wood/Rat by Chinese zodiac year. Oak tree by the Celtic zodiac.

1984 by chance?
Yes indeed.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

my sister is a wood rat that's the only reason I guessed the year.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I was born under air. It actually fits me too, air is definitely my favorite element and the one I connect with most. :)
wiccanpisces

Post by wiccanpisces »

water :D (pisces)

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”