Should I...?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

When do YOU think I should be changed?

Now
No votes
After graduation
100%

Total votes: 13

Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Airlight wrote:
shadowx wrote:Can you describe the exact characteristics of true life vampires?
Well from the ones I have seen who actually believe themselves to be true and utter vampires, they are pale (though most use makeup to do this), black lipstick, black hair, black nailpolish(yes I am going gothic here), they actually had implants put in their mouth(as in they had their two teeth ripped out and had sharper, whiter, longer teeth put in), they drink blood, they have fledglings and they believe it makes them stronger and they believe it gives them a longer life. Some actually sleep in coffins from what I have seen and they carry around a vial of their own blood around their neck as a sign that they are vampires and it is a ritual for many new vampires to do.
Well a skeptical person could see this as role playing :? Sounds just like my halloween outfit years back, so that would mean I was a vampire for a day.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Please explain what me being military has anythig to do with this or the don't ask don't tell policy?

And maybe people who hear the god and goddess while in meditation are nothing like the mentally ill. A) to fill religous has nothing to do with a chemical imbalance in ones head. B) The gods have never told me to do harm.

I think you are misinformed on your ideas of vampirism. But I don't think you are horrible. You are the one you keeps putting those words into my post.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Iduna wrote:
Airlight wrote:Vlad the Impaler never once claimed he was a vampire, it wasn't till the book Dracula came out was he EVER associated as a vampire..not before them. He did call himself Dracul or Dracula...as it was Romanian for Dragon...not Vampire. So nice try Iduna.

If you go to New Orleans you could meet many of the "vampires" (I will use this from now on as most of you do not believe) who have been "vampires" long before that sad little fanfiction called Twilight came out. It wasn't heard of because like Witchcraft, it wasn't out there till The Craft came out. It wasn't popular till something big came out and all the popular children believed themselves to be.

I did not say he called himself a vampire.
[quote]and people said he was a vampire.

By what I mean they probably told stories about him back then and after the Bram Stoker books, he was the ultimate vampire. And I absolutely hate the twilight book, just so you know. I'm starting to see that this has nothing to do anymore with the original question...
[/quote]

Could your writing become smaller? Sorry, I have bad eyesight it is hard for me to read...it why I quote you so I can see it. Anyways..no, they believed him to be sadistic and a cruel and heartless man not a vampire. He was called Vlad the Impaler, Vlad Dracul(which happens to be his surname) not Vlad the Vampire..till 1897 as it wasn't till the late 1700s that the belief of vampirism was there.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Iduna wrote:
Airlight wrote:
shadowx wrote:Can you describe the exact characteristics of true life vampires?
Well from the ones I have seen who actually believe themselves to be true and utter vampires, they are pale (though most use makeup to do this), black lipstick, black hair, black nailpolish(yes I am going gothic here), they actually had implants put in their mouth(as in they had their two teeth ripped out and had sharper, whiter, longer teeth put in), they drink blood, they have fledglings and they believe it makes them stronger and they believe it gives them a longer life. Some actually sleep in coffins from what I have seen and they carry around a vial of their own blood around their neck as a sign that they are vampires and it is a ritual for many new vampires to do.
Well a skeptical person could see this as role playing :? Sounds just like my halloween outfit years back, so that would mean I was a vampire for a day.
Then it must be halloween everyday for these people as they never change.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Re: Should I...?

Post by JBRaven »

Purple_wind wrote:My two best friends are Vampires..One just turned the other.

I want to be a Vampire eventually but I don't know when.

I want to have kids so can eighther way so that's not a problem. I'm worried it will mess with my summer and graduation plans.. I like swimming alot and I'm going to go to Myrtle beach for graduation so it might cause problems there.

I can't be wiccan after I'm turned but the pros and cons are equal there.

Vampires can't be in direct sunlight and they lose their religion because the symbols burn their skin but those are the main cons. There's no going back...that's what scares me most. If any of you know of a spell that can make you go back and you know it works FOR SURE I'd like to know about it. It doesn't stop aging so I could be turned now without worrying about that.

Suggestions?
This is what i am calling bullshit on. I do think that there are people that live thier lives as the vampires you described but they are still just regular humans with a different lifestyle choice. just like being a witch doen't make me supernautral in any way.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Im not gonna lie, you just described hardcore goths. Not vampires.

Fledglings = children i assume? Which is another example of "vampires" trying to make themselves more special by calling their children something else.

It really does smack of attention seeking idiots, im sorry. Im not saying you or Purple are but really... Goths who wear vials of their own blood and call their kids "fledglings".

Everything else is purely cosmetic. Make up, hair dye and teeth implants. That is like saying i am jesus because i have had an operation to put 4 holes in my hands and feet. It simply doesnt make me anything but a post-op goth.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

JBRaven wrote:Please explain what me being military has anythig to do with this or the don't ask don't tell policy?

And maybe people who hear the god and goddess while in meditation are nothing like the mentally ill. A) to fill religous has nothing to do with a chemical imbalance in ones head. B) The gods have never told me to do harm.

I think you are misinformed on your ideas of vampirism. But I don't think you are horrible. You are the one you keeps putting those words into my post.
I know plenty(not saying all) about vampirism...as I have studied it for many books and many research papers for class...along with witchcraft. You want to voice your opinion but you want to voice it to say someone is wrong and they shouldn't believe in that. Purple_wind is someone who can control her own life, she knows what she is doing, if she wants to do it, it is not our thing to get in her way and tell her that she and her friends are crazy. How many times have you been told that? How many times has someone forced something upon you because their opinion said otherwise?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

The "There's no going back" in Purples original quote makes it clear that this is a cult type thing.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

shadowx wrote:Im not gonna lie, you just described hardcore goths. Not vampires.

Fledglings = children i assume? Which is another example of "vampires" trying to make themselves more special by calling their children something else.

It really does smack of attention seeking idiots, im sorry. Im not saying you or Purple are but really... Goths who wear vials of their own blood and call their kids "fledglings".

Everything else is purely cosmetic. Make up, hair dye and teeth implants. That is like saying i am jesus because i have had an operation to put 4 holes in my hands and feet. It simply doesnt make me anything but a post-op goth.
Actually goths don't do this, I should know as I was gothic in school. And Fledglings are what they call those who they "turned" like we call those in our covens sisters and brothers. A sire to them is our High Priestess.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

is purple smart enough to push the spoon away when she is being fed lies? I don't know. But her friends (who she gets a lot of her morale system from) are doing her no favors. She is in High School and you are giving her the credit to know a bullshitter? I don't. I can see from her post that she is naive and is in danger of following people with out knowing herself. This is why I want her to see another veiw. If it is her choice to become a vampire then by all means she should do it because it is her life, But when i see a girl being fed crap i willl atleast tell her what it is.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

This is what i am calling bullshit on. I do think that there are people that live thier lives as the vampires you described but they are still just regular humans with a different lifestyle choice. just like being a witch doen't make me supernautral in any way.
Give this man a medal. This is what i have been getting at in a round the houses sort of way.

Well.... goths do. Sorry. My cousin was a goth, he paled up, dyed and grew his hair, wore all black etc... he didnt paint his nails, as far as i know, and nor did he drink blood. he was however, a goth.

The popular gothic style involves everything you said apart from the blood and teeth part.

Its just people who like blood and then decide they want to be called vampires!

I really want you to explain what the difference is between me drinking blood and calling myself a vampire and purple_wind's friends who are "true" vampires?

What biological changes occur after being "turned"

Why is that even needed to become a true vampire?
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Airlight wrote:
JBRaven wrote:Please explain what me being military has anythig to do with this or the don't ask don't tell policy?

I know plenty(not saying all) about vampirism...as I have studied it for many books and many research papers for class...along with witchcraft. You want to voice your opinion but you want to voice it to say someone is wrong and they shouldn't believe in that. Purple_wind is someone who can control her own life, she knows what she is doing, if she wants to do it, it is not our thing to get in her way and tell her that she and her friends are crazy. How many times have you been told that? How many times has someone forced something upon you because their opinion said otherwise?
No one is saying that she can't control her own life, it's her own choice and no one her can stop her.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Air light how old are you?
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

I knew bullshitters in high school, a "coven" of witches who could read the clouds, had special powers...yeah I smelt their bullshit but then again not everyone is like me and can smell the bullshit but hey. I say give the benefit of the doubt to some people, after awhile they will figure out the bullshit.

Also, could I suggest History of Vampire and Vampire Secrets on the History Channel? Those are always a good watch whenever they are on, you could learn a lot.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Shadowx

that is the second time in a week that people on this site have thought I was a dude........

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”