What's Your (Chinese) sign?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Wow, being reminded of this post, I checked again- and read the description that was so "not me" almost a year ago (yes, it's still very unlike me)... but I decided to look into my husband's year- the Wood Rabbit.

Note the bold sections for that which is so completely the opposite of my spouse...

Wood Rabbit
Rabbit people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.

Oh my! So, is anyone else laughing besides me? (My poor husband)... :lol:

~BB~
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Holy crap I'm a water pig (yee haw) but i'm a fire sign... creeeeeeeppppyyyyyy. lol
**Nothing is set in stone**
Awen

Post by Awen »

Moonstone

Have you ever looked yourself up on the "combination" Chinese and Western Astrology? I find that is a lot more accurate than just one on its own :-)

Like I'm a Tiger, and sometimes I can be like that but because I'm a Cancer it tones down the Tiger and of course also makes my Cancerianness more outgoing :-)

But then I do have a lot of Leo in my chart too so that could also be it...

Okay I shut up now...

haha :-)
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

I am a water rat.. hmm does not sound very glamourous.... :?
Moon Witch
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Wood Tiger here.
moonwitch wrote:I am a water rat.. hmm does not sound very glamourous.... :?
<chuckles> ::coolglasses:: I'm sure water rats are very hip in China.
naudica

Post by naudica »

I don't get it. Could someone clue me in?
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
N.R. Naiacinaed

Post by N.R. Naiacinaed »

I'm an Earth Snake. =)

~*Ashley*~
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

This is a fun thread, I'm glad someone dug it out. I am an Earth Horse and Libra. I found the description pretty accurate. It's flattering, I guess that's why :lol:
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
wiccan_butterfly

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

im a metal lamb...whoo hoo!

ooo this website is quite intresting, im bookmarking it, thanks! :lol:
elizabeth0126

Post by elizabeth0126 »

I am a wood oxen.
Blessed Be!
Live, Love, and Laugh
~~elizabeth0126~~
*JennyM*

Post by *JennyM* »

I am the only dog on here so far, I am a water dog.

Jenny
The Dragon

Post by The Dragon »

I am a metal pig.
Rein

Post by Rein »

I was born on January 21st, 1992, so according to the Chinese calendar, I am a Metal Lamb! (or as some say a goat or ram)
QIO

Post by QIO »

EARTH HORSE Horoscope
Feb 11, 1918 to Jan 31, 1919
Feb 7, 1978 to Jan 27, 1979

Horse people have a balance of the best kind of qualities. Have you ever seen a wild horse on the beach, with flying mane and flaring nostrils, every muscle bursting with life and je ne sais quois? Without a doubt, the Horse is the standard for grace, strength, rhythm and nobility. They have an amazing capacity for hard work. As a result, they know great success and financial security in their lifetimes. Often quite ostentatious, they enjoy being with large crowds and always seek out the grand and magnificent. They need people and have a weakness for those of the opposite sex. You can often find Horses at concerts, music festivals, and the Super Bowls of life.

Parsley Soup and Ginger Root are among the keys to good health!!

With head held high, the mighty Earth Horse never has to apologize, never has the pangs of a guilty conscience gnawing away the very soul. The life of the Earth Horse passes all scrutiny. Earth Horses are elegant, spirited, and adventurous creatures. Poetry in motion! Earth Horses are among the most generous and caring of friends, tolerant of their friends' shortcomings, never judging, never showing cynicism. They blend the right balance of sympathy and empathy. As faithful and unwavering as the Horses are in their devotion to friends, it is important to tell you that they are never weaklings or martyrs. Their inherent dignity and pride demand honor and admiration. Earth Horses appreciate the good things of life and because of their dedication to their careers, have the financial resources to keep life on a steady keel. When it comes to Love & Relationships, life for the Earth Horse is exceedingly sad and dreary without love. The Earth Horse will go the extra length to please their partners. They love wild and romantic weekends and traditional whisperings of sweet nothings. They pass a happy life, their blood coursing with life bursting cadence.
Yep that sounds about right......I am a libran, do they tie up I wonder.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Im a Dragon, the best one!

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”