Loona's Grimoires

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Re: Loona's Grimoires

Post by loona wynd »

The Mind

The Mind is the processor of experiences. The mind takes the experiences of the body and changes them into gnosis which gets held by the susoul.

The mind is eternal. The mind considers all aspects of awareness. The mind is limited physically by the brain. As such the mind can only advance as far as the brain physically allows.

Upon death the mind unites with the susoul to process and apply all of the lessons learned in this life. Only in life are the mind and the susoul seperate.

Meditation allows the mind to explore and enter the other worlds during life itself. It is meditation that allows the susoul and mind to communicate so one can gain spiritual insight and have religious experiences.

The minds awareness is a gift from the Goddess. As the lady of wisdom and growth she bestowed the mind so we may be aware of the Gods, and Alshara.

The mind's other purpose is to use the voice and body to teach the mysteries and to express the love and existence of the Gods.

The mind holds thoughts and emotions that are the gift and curse of having a life.

10-20-2009
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

The soul

The soul is a complex aspect of our being. It had five parts that make up the whole. Each component serves a unique purpose in each of our many lives.

The five components are:
The body
The spirit
The shade
The Mind
The Susoul

Each component works separately yet in harmony. In general that are independent. However that which effects 1 of them effects all of them.

10-22-2009
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

The Body

The body is the home of the susoul, spirit, mind, and shade. The body only lasts one life. So for all intents and purposes you only have 1 body so you need to take care of it.

The body is what allows us to experience the experienced which give us lessons. These lessons are what allow us to ascend to the next state of being.

Each state of being has a unique body or form which allows us to have the experienced needed in that state to ascend to the next state. No bodily form, no experiences, no lessons, no ascension.

The body is alo our way of being able to express gifts from the Gods and it is a way to experience the actual mysteries of life.

10-22-09
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Ascension

Ascension is reaching the next state of being. To reach the next state of being one must have learned all the lessons one can learn or one is to learn in the previous state of being.

Education is essential to Ascending. Everything you learn brings you closer to the next state of being. Everything that you learn brings you closer to Alshara.

Through Ascension one can become a God or even Alshara. How far you ascend is your personal choice. The higher you ascend the more responsibility you have and the more you have to learn.

Where the cycle of ascension starts and stops I don't know, I just know that as we ascend our understanding of the Cosmos expands and our awareness expands.

10-22-09
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Reincarnation

Reincarnation is essential. It is what allows us to learn all the lessons we need to ascend to the next state of being, and the next set of experienced. It is not possible to learn all the lessons each state of being has to offer in a single life.

The cycle of reincarnation lasts as long as you wish. The choice to live another life is up to you. If you don't reincarnate you become a spirit of sorts and help others on their own path.

10-22-09
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Death

When we die our spirit leavs the body and returns to the Great spirit. The body is then decomposed. The mind then becomes a package of information. Overtime that package of information has its information absorbed by the "universal mind"-Stalking the Wild Pendulum

01-13-2010
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Reincarnation

When the mind feels that more information is needed after death, it will find a new body, This body is the vessel of the mind till that body dies. The new body allows for new experiences and new information.

01-13-2010
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

The Spirit

The spirit is the eternal you that remains on "your" thread of Fate. It is the you that is not bound by the ego. It is the awareness that connects you to the Truth that is Old Fate.

When the body dies the ego dies and the spirit moves on to and connects to Fate and "Your Fate". When the time is right the spirit will join with another body.

01-20-2010
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Body, Soul, And Spirit

According to Robin Artisson (author of The Witching Way of the Hollow Hill and a few other books on traditional witchcraft), Traditional witches and pagans had simple views on the soul. The soul, the spirit, and the body were three seperate things. They came together to form you.

The soul was the life force. That returned to the earth after death. The body also returns to Earth after death.

The spirit would guide the shadow or shade in the underworld where you as you know yourself will remain till you are no longer remembered. The spirit hangs out till it is ready to be reborn at which time the spirit connects to a new body, and a new life begins on your strand of Fate.

01-31-2010
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

What is witchcraft

Witchcraft is a way of life. It allows each witch to connect with energy, deity, and spirit in their own way. It is also a system of magic and psychology to help a person get their needs and desires.

It works with the mind, body, and spirit. Healing is a major component in my personal practice. There are all sorts of things witchcraft can be used for. For some it has religious meaning and others it is a tool for self gain and discovery.

02-27-08
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Why I practice Witchcraft

For me witchcraft is a tool for many things. I use it to heal myself. I also use it to help understand myself and the universe as well as my role in the world.

In some ways its just a part of me and my life. It just comes natural to me. Its intuitive and positive for me. It just fits me.

Magic and witchcraft are tools that I use to better myself and my life. They work on multiple levels that I don't really understand. It doesn't matter. All I know is that it works and helps me.

02-27-08
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

What is Witchcraft

Witchcraft t me is a craft. It is a way of directing and manipulating energy through the use of spells and rituals to create a change in ones life according to personal will and desire.

11-10-09
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

What is a witch?

A witch is one who practices the art, craft, and science of witchcraft. They are not limited to a specific religion or spirituality, but are often developing their own path and connection to the divine if that is their will.

11-10-09
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

What does it mean to be a witch

To be a witch is to be in charge of your own life. To be responsible for your own actions or in actions. It is a responsibility to oneself, family, and loved ones to accept that which can't be changed and to change that which can change.

11-10-2009
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Is Witchcraft and Art?

I'd actually consider witchcraft to be a craft rather than an art. I feel that witchcraft is a craft which may use different forms of art.

Witchcraft is a craft because it is a practice and a skill set that takes time and effort to learn. It is an art because there is no one correct expression and way to practice witchcraft. Each witch is going to practice slightly different.

Witchcraft is an Art because of the creative process involved with crafting and creating both powerful and beautiful spells and rituals. Without that spark of creativity a witch can not create their own personal and meaningful spells and rituals.

11-19-2009

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”