Your Book Of Shadows.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT yes i have... something.. Cirque Du Freak.. never read it though.. it sounds AWESOME
Kitty :type:

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

Sorry for any common questions or dumb answers.. im mostly new at this..
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

It's about....um here just go to the author's site: darrenshan.com
Click on the vampires section. The demons section is for his Demonata series, which is also great! And please only read about the first book, don't be one of those people who look ahead and learn too much too soon.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

:shock: i just remembered, i almost bought one of the books in the demonta series... a month ago..

BTW I might not be on here very much anymore, because my dad installed net nanny, and he doesn't know I am into 'this kind of stuff'

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Well why didn't you? The first book- which is the only one I've read so far-is really, really shocking and somewhat plays with your fear- if you have one- of the dark and unknown. And if you get confused- assuming you buy them- the Demonata series (10 books in total) focus around 3 different individuals that in the end tie together. THe second book is like the prequel to the first one. Any of the 10 books can take place at any time- 30 to I believe 100 or more years in the past- with any character. And since there are 3 narrators narrating any book at any time who's to say one of them will make it out of the Demonata alive. Also each book is meant to be read as an individual novel, but if read together they do fit. And the way they fit together won't really be apparent in the first few books. Okay, I'm shuting up now, but all of this and more can be found on his website if you look well enough.
kittiekat93

Post by kittiekat93 »

my gramma wouldnt let me buy it... :oops: she says its evil and that i shouldnt read things like that cuz ill go to hell (shes christian) and i didnt have enough money with me..

P.S. i like how you worded everything about the book.... its very intresting sounding. . .

[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

That sucks. Did she even read what the book was about? There are some gory parts, but mostly the main focus is to defeat the evil Lord Loss. Well when you're not with your gramma and have money, then you HAVE to get it! Get both the Cirque Du Freak and Demonata books, I promise you that you'll love them! :D

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”