What symbol do you wear?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ClearSkyes

Re: What symbol do you wear?

Post by ClearSkyes »

All the pictures are beautiful :) I've never wore anything jewellery wise to symbolise my faith in wiccan, I haven't found anything dainty enough. However, I usually have some sort of crystal on me for various reasons on that day. But everyone's jewellery sounds and looks gorgeous :) x
Wicce Lorrie

Post by Wicce Lorrie »

I wear a watch necklace with serveral things on the same chain:

This is called "Wild Women Pentagram". As you can see, it shows 3 women; they represent maiden, mother and crone, along with the moon, a star and pentagram in background.

I'm also a Unitarian Universalist, so I also wear the UU symbol of the church.

{image missing}

This one I bought from an author; the necklace was made to promote her book. She writes books on witches and vampires.

{image missing}

I'm pagan but have some Christian/Catholic beliefs (as well as Buddhist beliefs too). St. Dymphna is my patron saint (psychology, counseling).
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: images missing link removed
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:I wear Solomon's key - a key with a pentagram in it.
This sounds very interesting! Could you upload a picture of it? That is if you don't mind of course :)
firebirdflys wrote:I also have a little heart, to remind myself to be good to myself
Ah, it's always good to wear a symbol that means a lot to us smileylove
DPhoenix wrote:I have an eye of Shiva amulet that I made (eye of Shiva agate, blue tourmaline & jet). I wear it when I feel I need psychic protection or when I'm working a ritual.
Had to look this up since I am unfamiliar to Shiva. So you incorporate Hindu beliefs into your practice then?
redelventrees wrote:I wear a moonstone trinity knot!
First of all, I love that your trinity knot is made of moonstone. And second, your eyes are lovely! :o
North Star wrote:I really just wear crystals or stones. My first pentacle I got in Salem many moons ago, it had a beautiful tanzanite stone in the center... I lost it and was heart broken. I am not too big on pentacles now, they bring questions and I am quite private I guess. I have found a triple goddess pendant I am thinking about though, and it has a blue stone like my old pentacle. Something about those blue stones...

My favorite stone right now to wear is watermelon tourmaline, a heart chakra stone. I find it REALLY helps... I did not wear it yesterday and had a horrible day. Back on today, feeling much better!

When I told my husband the magickal properties of the stone he practically threw the credit card at me. :D I even noticed him look at my neck yesterday when I was feeling down... lol

Years ago the question would have been 'did you take your meds today?' now it is 'where is that crystal?!'. I like it this way a lot better!! ♥
Aww such a sweet husband! I love that he accepts who you are, and even supports you for it smiley_dance I just carry a stone in my pocket when I need one, since I'm not very fond of wearing them as jewelry. To each his own I guess. Or in our case, to each her own :D
ClearSkyes wrote:All the pictures are beautiful :) I've never wore anything jewellery wise to symbolise my faith in wiccan, I haven't found anything dainty enough. However, I usually have some sort of crystal on me for various reasons on that day. But everyone's jewellery sounds and looks gorgeous :) x
You will find something my dear :) Or if you don't really feel like it, there's really no need to get one! I also carry a crystal like you but only when I feel like I need it.
Wicce Lorrie wrote:I wear a watch necklace with serveral things on the same chain:

{image missing}

This one I bought from an author; the necklace was made to promote her book. She writes books on witches and vampires.
My favorite by far. Witty and witchy! :flyingwitch:
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image missing link removed
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
redelventrees

Post by redelventrees »

Thank you so much!!
MortiaFaye

Post by MortiaFaye »

I usually just wear my grandmother's pentacle. She had it on a ribbon in her pocket for almost her whole life, and it makes me feel close to her to wear it. I've just put it on a ribbon of my own, and added a clasp in the back so I can easily take it on and off. Other than that, I have my half moon earrings, and a ring with an opal stone setting with a protection charm underneath.
drago25

Post by drago25 »

little update on the one i wearing now being the pentacle of solomon. i started wearing it after a couple of unwelcomed incounters with a spirit
SylverSparro

What symbol do you wear?

Post by SylverSparro »

I also wear a large Tibet silver an jade ring. It has brought my cat home to me when I put it on. So I won't take it off now.
MistressOfTheMoon

What symbol do you wear?

@MortiaFaye: That sounds lovely dear! I think any jewelry that's been passed on is great, because I have a thing for antique stuff :)

@drago25: What happened to this encounter of yours? Your post got me curious and I ended up Googling Solomon's Seal as I am not familiar to many symbols. I always wanted to have a talisman against unwelcome beings, but I don't think it has anything to do with the symbol at all but how you bless/consecrate it for such purpose. I was wondering how it works for you?

@SylveroSparro: Congrats on the return of your pet :)
~ Ada S.
asthesunlovesthemoon

Post by asthesunlovesthemoon »

I wear the Celtic Tree of Life, and being a massive tree hugger I think that fits me lovely :)

Oh, and the above posts, those are beautiful!
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

At our mall I found a small silver pentagram, which was a surprise !
We use to have a small metaphysical store here in Victor Valley,
I found a small pentagram with pewter triple goddess symbol
on it, in the store. Then the owner got sick :cry: her stock was
sold to another who opened another store...4 months later her
hubby has heart attack and passed. So the closest one is down
the hill :x
So Amazon.com is my metaphysical store...
I saw this pentagram and fell in love... it's 1 1/2in
Took me a lot of surveys to finish so I could get it...
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Attachments
Black crystal pentagram.jpg
Black crystal pentagram.jpg (12.48 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

I'm very dedicated to the Craft, and have a pentacle, triquetra, and a witch's knot tattooed on my arms to show I'm not ashamed and am proud of my beliefs.
Shiloh
fairyprinciss

Post by fairyprinciss »

I wear a tiny black pig pendant around my neck. I believe the pig is my spirit animal and so there it is!
drago25

Post by drago25 »

lilgeekess wrote:
@drago25: What happened to this encounter of yours? Your post got me curious and I ended up Googling Solomon's Seal as I am not familiar to many symbols. I always wanted to have a talisman against unwelcome beings, but I don't think it has anything to do with the symbol at all but how you bless/consecrate it for such purpose. I was wondering how it works for you?
it wasnt my first encounter but one morning when i woke up it felt like i was being held down to were i could barely move as soon as i grabed the crystal that i use for protection it stopped. i didnt really think anything about it cause i was just starting new meds so i went back to sleep and about an hour later it happened again but this time it also felt like human nails being dug into my shoulder. once again as soon as i grabbed my crystal it stopped but this time i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see what i felt on my shoulder and i had marks on my shoulder where it felt like each nail was. each time i touched one of them it felt like they were starting to burn.

sorry about the delied reply i been pretty busy
MistressOfTheMoon

drago25 wrote:
lilgeekess wrote:
it wasnt my first encounter but one morning when i woke up it felt like i was being held down to were i could barely move as soon as i grabed the crystal that i use for protection it stopped. i didnt really think anything about it cause i was just starting new meds so i went back to sleep and about an hour later it happened again but this time it also felt like human nails being dug into my shoulder. once again as soon as i grabbed my crystal it stopped but this time i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see what i felt on my shoulder and i had marks on my shoulder where it felt like each nail was. each time i touched one of them it felt like they were starting to burn.

sorry about the delied reply i been pretty busy
It's okay. Been pretty busy myself :) Science dismisses that phenomenon as "Sleep Paralysis" but that's not to say I believe this is the case with you. That sounds pretty scary. It's good that you had your protective crystal near you!
~ Ada S.
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

Pentacle. I wear a pentacle necklace I wear daily and 2 pentacle a tattooed on me.
Shiloh

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”