Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.

What is your sexual orientation?

Gay
23%
Straight
20%
Bisexual
23%
Pansexual (new option - Pansexual means a person's gender is irrelevant to you in selecting a mate.)
28%
Other (new option)
5%

Total votes: 60

Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

Im bi
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well, congratulations on coming out...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I'm bi flirtatious, but that's it.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

Ha I've been out, people never really bring up sexual orientation in a conversation though...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

bi flirtatious lol...I've touched more girls boobs than any guy I know...and that's how we play tag lol...so not molestation...dorkiness
witchcraft_saga

Post by witchcraft_saga »

I am straight but think there is nothing wrong with being LGBTQ... I did a project on LGBTQ and got a C... I asked why and he said it was the topic. He got fired like so quickly =P
witchcraft_saga

Post by witchcraft_saga »

Hey Satansdirtyboi! Love your name XD One question... you said you didn't do anything with your friend and you wished you had... why didn't you! :D

Whats up with the gay marriage rights where you live? I live in Canada and I am happy to say I have two friends who are happily married together :D Samantha and Vicky... They are like my best friends from when I was in grade 5...
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Y'know what? I actually enjoyed being in the closet. It was my little secret. Something I could do and nobody else knew about it.

I'm quite a private person and one of the worst things when I came out was knowing that most people in the street where I lived were talking about me.

I don't regret coming out, obviously, but it was nice to have 'my own little thing' for a while.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Well, I'm honestly surprised to see so many people have come out...or shown support...anyone else care to share?
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:Where are all my gays at?! I want a show of hands on who's gay. I made the post so I could see who's gay...or who is not...I am gay who else is?! I don't believe in bisexuality, you are one or the other, and if you like both sexes...you are either confused or greedy! lol but come out anyway. I want to know more about our little E-Coven members! :D
For one. Sir. It is a spectrum. No one is 100% Straight or 100% Gay.

I call myself gay, however in the right situation I would have sexual relations with a female.

I think its a little closed minded of you to make a statement like your one or the other.

While I have found that most bisexual men prefer casual relationships, that doesn't make them wrong, or even greedy. It makes them human. Wouldn't you eat all the cake if you knew there were no consequences to it?
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Well, I would consider myself 100% gay, and I wouldn't consider myself closed minded at all.

I cannot imagine any circumstances where sleeping with a woman would feel right for me.

No disrespect to all the women on here but the very thought of it makes me feel ill.

I think the majority of people are somewhere on the bisexual scale and like all scales there are extremes at both ends and I think there are some people who are 100% straight and some who are 100% gay.

And I am definately 100% homo!!!
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Alright some people are 100%

I worded my response improperly.

I don't think that you can only be 100% Gay OR 100% Straight.

Its a spectrum, Greymalkin you happen to fall on one end. Which is perfectly alright, I happen to be about 90% Gay 10% Straight.

I can relate to a women not feeling right, however I believe in free love. If I was in a three some, with a bi guy and a woman, if he asked me to mess around with the woman because he likes it, hells yeah.

To much info, yeah probably but my point stands.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I agree totally, it isn't a black or white situation.

The scenario you offer though is still repulsive to me. I just couldn't do it.

I just wouldn't be able to 'perform', - if you know what I mean.

LOL!
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Lol yes I catch your drift lol >_>
[ShadowPhoenix]

Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Shaman of Bliss wrote:
ShadowPhoenix wrote:Where are all my gays at?! I want a show of hands on who's gay. I made the post so I could see who's gay...or who is not...I am gay who else is?! I don't believe in bisexuality, you are one or the other, and if you like both sexes...you are either confused or greedy! lol but come out anyway. I want to know more about our little E-Coven members! :D
For one. Sir. It is a spectrum. No one is 100% Straight or 100% Gay.

I call myself gay, however in the right situation I would have sexual relations with a female.

I think its a little closed minded of you to make a statement like your one or the other.

While I have found that most bisexual men prefer casual relationships, that doesn't make them wrong, or even greedy. It makes them human. Wouldn't you eat all the cake if you knew there were no consequences to it?
You may wish to read further down to comments such as:
ShadowPhoenix wrote:That was actually my little gay joke of the day so I decided to also include that in the poll I do believe that one can be attracted to members of both sexes, it has however been my experience through relationships, that when dating a bisexual person they later tell me they don't know what they want or once I actually did have them tell me, "I guess I'm just greedy." so that's how that came about...

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”