36 and over
16%

Total votes: 217

enchanteress91

Post by enchanteress91 »

Turned 15 in june :wink:
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

I'm 22 and have started to feel responsibility for my life now. I am focussing on the things that mean most to me right now and that is witchcraft and my spiritual growth.
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Well, I'm in my 'early thirties'.

Just wondering though: WHY DOES THE POLL LUMP EVERYONE 36+ INTO A SINGLE GROUP !?!?

Just what's that suppose to mean? Once you're on your way to your forties you belong in the catch-all "almost dead" group?

OK, just kidding, but I was kind of surprised by the given ranges.

T. Guy.
Rein

Post by Rein »

Well you probably won't know this from reading my posts, but I am actually only 14! I feel so young now......
Witch333

Post by Witch333 »

I will turn 18 September 14th. Can't wait!! Because in Switzerland one comes of age with 18!! Yeah...... :D :D :D :D
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Witch333 wrote:I will turn 18 September 14th. Can't wait!! Because in Switzerland one comes of age with 18!! Yeah...... :D :D :D :D
Witch well in England one comes of age at 16 and holland its 14 - how bout that! hehe ... ok I am 21 ! .... so that makes me somewhere in the middle I guess! lol x
Witch333

Post by Witch333 »

moondance wrote:
Witch333 wrote:I will turn 18 September 14th. Can't wait!! Because in Switzerland one comes of age with 18!! Yeah...... :D :D :D :D
Witch well in England one comes of age at 16 and holland its 14 - how bout that! hehe ... ok I am 21 ! .... so that makes me somewhere in the middle I guess! lol x
with 16 in England? That explains a lot!!! :D :D :D :D No offence!!

in Holland with 14?? Are they crazy?
Rein

Post by Rein »

Well I'm 14 and people seem to be surprised on how mature I act sometimes.....and how immature at other times. :wink: I guess maturity really depends on the person!
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Witch333 wrote:
moondance wrote:
with 16 in England? That explains a lot!!! :D :D :D :D No offence!!

in Holland with 14?? Are they crazy?
Haha - cheeky ! Well yes I guess we do have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in europe ... but I blame the gov't ... if you have a kid you can get a free place to live, gov't give you money to live off etc ... so alot of ppl see it as an easy ride as well I guess ... but hey, thats another story, lets not get into politics!
Witch333

Post by Witch333 »

Really? They give them money? It like saying: You keep the population growing and we give you money. I don't know if that such a good idea, but really don't let us get into politics. It's sooooo complicated and diffrent in each country.
[GeekyPagan]

Post by [GeekyPagan] »

Witch333 wrote:Really? They give them money? It like saying: You keep the population growing and we give you money. I don't know if that such a good idea, but really don't let us get into politics. It's sooooo complicated and diffrent in each country.
In Canada if a woman has a child she gets three years off, with pay. Plus, with thier healthcare system she doesn't have to pay for her hospital time when she gave birth.

In Russia, it's FIVE years, with pay. Although, I dunno what the health care system is like now at days :P
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Interesting to note that 16% (thus far) of the people here are below the age limit.

Elem

Post by Elem »

Fortunately, 'they' seem to be 'behaving themselves' thus far, . On the whole, all mature and valid responses from them :).

Have to wait n see though, I guess ;) haha. I'm sure you / Hera / Hedge will keep things running smoothly :).

Elem
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It does seem that way from what I've seen so far, which is really nice. :)

The Dragon

Post by The Dragon »

I'm 35. Most people put me around 26 or 27 though.

Return to “For Everyone”