Stalked by something

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

all i know is shadow people are bad news, they are like vampires but they don't drink blood but they surely drink negative engery.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Fight back with cleansing your space and yourself. That will take care of them. Bad spirit you say.
Shadowmancer

The same thing happened to me

Post by Shadowmancer »

I was 21, living with my first husband, straight out of my father's abusive home, mom recently dead. I was sleeping one night and according to my husband, a dark, hooded figure appeared in the bedroom, moved toward the bed, and stood over me. Hubby was an Episcopalean and he did the only thing he knew how. "I am protected by the blood of the lamb. In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone!" He said the figure disappeared immediately and he never saw it again. I knew nothing of any of this. At the time, I was very troubled, depressed, inspiritual crisis. I've never been aware of one yet. And yes, my first thought was that it was the Grim Reaper. I've died three times now and come back every time, so I would have thought that he'd come to claim what was rightfully his.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”