Stalked by something

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Snowblazer

Stalked by something

Post by Snowblazer »

Long story short a couple of years ago i was stalked by a shadow. Dont know who or what it was or why it was there. Any helpful info on how to find out?
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

not sure. maybe try meditation?
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

that would prolly only work if i was still being stalked
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I deal with shadows pretty much all the time, let's begin with basics...Do/Did you or anyone near you emit large amounts of negative energy?
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

for years leading up to it and a couple years after it showed up yeah. when i first saw it i was alone in a car
[ShadowPhoenix]

Then, it was probably for that very basic reason. You see what I've discovered, during my ongoing study of these...creatures, is that most of them are very basic and will seek out negative energy as it is what they desire. Any sort of energy that they deem as "easy" they will flock to that like bees to a flower. It is only the more powerful shadows that are more..trivial. Could you describe it's form for me? I'm assuming it was a more humanoid form as all or most of them are, but more...lanky?
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

It looked like it was wearing a cloak. I myself had no negative energy at the times i saw it.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Did it exhibit any facial features? Eyes, nose, etc.? Also, was it's body, that you could see, completely composed of...umm...dark material?
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

It was a human shape and it looked as if it was wearing a cloak with the hood up
carboncathy

it was?

Post by carboncathy »

Your not lossing your mind.It was your guide trying to get your attion. :!:
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

and he stopped trying to get my attention?....then what was the point?
ShadoWitch

Re: Shadow

Post by ShadoWitch »

If it was your guide trying to get your attention, then probably it sensed your fear and backed off. It will come back when it feels you are ready. Try asking it to take a form you would recognize as not needing to fear. That worked for me.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Uhm, at least in personal experience, guides are usually not shadows, as far as I've heard (though ShadowPhoenix here has had all sorts of interesting things happen with them that I've never heard before). Usually your guides show up when you're trying to astral travel, or in dreams, not show up and look like the grim reaper (what that description reminded me of). I don't know much about shadows, but it was probably related, like SP said, to something in your life causing negative energy or a really tumultuous time.

I assume by "was stalked" that this is no longer a pressing issue? It has left you alone now?
ShadoWitch

Re: Stalked

Post by ShadoWitch »

My very first guide appeared in the form of a shadow (at least at first). But then again at that time I was full of negativity. That's how I got my name. But as time went on and I practiced meditation more the formless shadow turned into a panther.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Yes, I do deal with them quite often, shadows aren't complex enough to be guides, such is my experience. I'm quite the shadow dancer :P

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”