Healing, what have you done, had done to you, and your fav?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
celticwave

Healing, what have you done, had done to you, and your fav?

Post by celticwave »

Hey :) I was just wondering what types of healing peopel have tried, to do themselves or had done on them, and what types people liked the best? I've done a reiki 1 course, which i liked a bit, and also i also get kinisiology a fair bit, which i like :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, I sound kind of simple in comparison, but I've done quite a few healing touch exercises and an eight hour spell that I wrote (and was very effective.) :28:
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

That sounds pretty cool :) See, my theory is, healing can't really be that hard, it's all about focus really, like being completely focused on your intention.
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree- focus is most definitely important. Take your total focus, (but worry often gets in the way of that), and the appropriate channeling of powers... and you should have at least some luck every time.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

exactly! lol sorry just thought i'd add a funny story on the subject, my dads girlfriend *rolls eyes* is a 'professional clairvoyant and intuitive healer' which means she charges people about 100 buck while she pkays around with crystals and oils while she doesnt use any specific type of healing. The other day she was telling me that she's jsut discovered she can do 'psychic surgery' like the other day she psychically removed someones gallstones (which amazingly enough the person didn't know they had :P) lol. I'm not being disrespectful to professional healers or anything, cause i know that there are some great, down to earth peopel out there, but this lady has very little psychic or healing ability, she says the most random things that aren't true :P Just thought i'd share a laugh anyway :P Gotta watch out for those charlettons hey?

Elyse
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

lolz elyse, realli? how do u remove a gallstone psychicly (sp??)? newayz, memba at the MBS expo, where we ran of laughin??? :P that was a fun day!
btw, i've never realli tried healing, well i did once, but i dunt think i worked :( but then again it was on somebody eles hu didnt kno i was doing it.

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

yeah lol. i know she's a bit *cuckoo*. Just to explain to people reading: this person willow and i know, we saw these people handing out pamphlets about her at the min body spirit festival thingo, and we jsut couldn't stop laughing, they were telling us how amazing and fabulous she is, i swear its like some sort of cult :roll:
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

It is... it's just nuts! (Psychically removing gall stones...) those things have to "pass".... if they could be broken up before passing them, it would be done. So unless she has some mystical connection to the gall stone and does something no one else (or modern medicine either for that matter) can do, she's just full of it. And so many people believe too. Well, I guess people just want to believe.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Yeah, i just think some people have a empty place after a loss (death, divorce etc) and are so desperate to fill that place they cling to people who appear to know the answers (even when they don't).
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yep, sad but too true, Elyse.
dave

Post by dave »

Hey Celtic, thanks for into-ing me to the forums, they are great!

Do have been a Reiki Practitioner for a few years, and have had great success with it. Your mum sounds like she is a little misguided. Hopefully she will come around if this is not her path.

If anyone would like some more info on Reiki, or would like a healing, just PM me.

Dave
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Just wondering what you all think the key to healing is. I don't know if I just suck at it or if the person I'm having trouble with isn't receiving it well. I know they TRULY want to be healed, but it just seems like something isn't connecting. I get this feeling that they have some sort of mental block that is causing the energy not to flow to them or something.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i think the tru key to healing is surrounding the negitive energies (eg the virus or wateva it is) with possitive energies tell the negitivity is all gone........ maybe the thing needin healing is too large to heal by urslef, or maybe its part of the goddess's large picture..... sometime no matter how hard we pray or how much we ask for things we still dont get it....... but yeah i've neva been good at healing either... maybe its coz i alway go for the bigger tasks or becoz teh ppl i try to heal need to heal themselves b4 i can heal them.... i duno...

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

I'd say the main key to healing would have to be the intention, and where it's coming from. You may REALLY REALLY want to heal them, but unless it's compeltely from your heart and for that persons good, not your glory, then i doubt it would work. Also the belief. But then agian, belief can be misleading as you may be looking for improvement, as opposed to just noticing it, if that makes sense.

I'm not saying thats you! i don't really know much about healing, its not something i practice, i'm happier with just doing spells to help someone heal as opposed to actual forms of healing. But thats just my observation.

NB: NOT MY MUM, lol, my dads girlfriend, NOT MY MUM lol my mums sane :p

Elyse
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

maybe i make things to simple. but i think the key to healing...and the key to anything is just knowing its going to work.

I have done healing by color and healing by touch pretty effectivley.
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”