What is it in the Video??

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Stonehenge
Admin
Admin

What is it in the Video??

Post by Stonehenge »

In this footage, a man and his friend videotape a trip into the forest at night. First they come across a dark liquid seeping into the ground, but that was nothing compared to what they came across next. Why does this demon live far out in the forest, isolating itself from our society?

http://www.ghostvideos.ws/demon-caught- ... orest.html
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey; we are spiritual beings on a human journey."
oOKissedTheWitchesOo

Post by oOKissedTheWitchesOo »

Definatly weird. Not sure though, it seems too good to be true. I'd be interested to know what the two men were saying to eachother though
emmi116

that's scary!!!!!!

Post by emmi116 »

that video was freaky!!! i also watched the video of the hitchhiking girl who causes the accident. that was scary too!

i got too freaked out on this one:

http://www.ghostvideos.ws/ghost-of-a-yo ... orner.html
love always,
emmi
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

That? scary? Bwahahahahahaaa! I may be one to laugh in the face of danger, but I'd like to go there and have a look-see mehself! :lol:
oOKissedTheWitchesOo

Re: that's scary!!!!!!

Post by oOKissedTheWitchesOo »

emmi116 wrote:that video was freaky!!! i also watched the video of the hitchhiking girl who causes the accident. that was scary too!

i got too freaked out on this one:

http://www.ghostvideos.ws/ghost-of-a-yo ... orner.html
Omg, I'm glad I watched that this morning and not last night!!

Do you guys think they are realy though? Don't get me wrong, I believe in ghosts more than anyone. I just think they are too good to be true.
I think the filming is a bit suspect as well. Why did he close the door and then open it again? In the other video the man was snapping twigs and the thing didn't move, and then he rustled bushes and it did... or maybe I'm thinking it's like an animal and I shouldn't be?
theSeeker

Post by theSeeker »

I do not believe this video is real...... sorry
RuneGeek

Post by RuneGeek »

It may be fake, but it's cool. :)
Xal

Post by Xal »

Looks fake to me.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

hard to tell if it's real or fake the daemon as they call it looks like a starved human that has gone bald
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

chances are melindrose is right... ive seen people go freaking nuts without food... its not a pretty picture.. *who knows*
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

the daemon reminds me of smeegal from lord of the rings.
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Teaca wrote:the daemon reminds me of smeegal from lord of the rings.
That's kind of why I said it looks like a starved balding human; it reminded me of gollum as well.
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

my precious!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome guys you have no clue... :lol: :)
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

Ghaleon wrote:my precious!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome guys you have no clue... :lol: :)
u a big lord of the ring fan?
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

but where the hell is the Alien!!!!!! ????? aint this some Alien forum........I seriously think that this Golem or Demon or whatever thing it is maybe as well an extraterrestrial............the one we have seen too many times.

And one more thing videos from this sight are usually creepy,the accidental ghost girl,the lonely graveyard woman,the weep ghost child............all these videos are made on purpose and seems to carry the same spirit of scaring viewers with suddenness......a necessary proof of fake. :P
ARCHANGEL

Return to “Beyond the Earth”