Beltane

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
euthena

Beltane

Post by euthena »

hi all
hope this finds you all well and happy.
well its almost that time of the year again. I do love beltane its my favourite holiday. this year im having a party on the beach with a fire, fine company and of course good food and drink :D .
I celebrate beltane from sun down on the 30th till sun up on the 1st of may. I always wash my face in the morning dew (something my mum past down). Its meant to keep your youth youthful for the next year.
so what is everyone elses plans for beltane and do any of you celebrate the same time as myself?
love
euthie
xxxxx
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

I'll be honest, it knid of slipped my mind until lunch time on the 30th lol. I didn't do any big party things (which was dissapointing). I just stayed at home and did a ritual to praise the God and Goddess and wish for more love and happiness in the world. I could really feel the energy warming the space around me, it was nice. Woke up this morning and the whether was beautiful, the blossom had... well, blossomed and everything just seemed nicer than usual.

Blessed belated Beltane everyone :wink:
In a time of war and hate, we must use our love a empathy to heal the world. Becuase that is what it needs more than anything.

Say no to hate and take care of the God and Goddess' creation.
Ben

Post by Ben »

This year was a first for me... I have a pagan friend, so we decided to do something for the occasion. It was really nice. :D
RuneGeek

Post by RuneGeek »

We went to a druidic Beltaine celebration. A couple of friends of mine have formed a group that's sort of a consortium of other local groups... alliances of like-minded covens and groves. The rain was kind enough to stop for us and we were able to hold the ritual outside. There was feasting, belly-dancing, a maypole... it was really cool. ::coolglasses::
Saulamaye

Post by Saulamaye »

I went to the Druid celebration that RuneGeek was talking about.

It was one of the most spiritual, beautiful rituals I've ever been to.
Beltaine is my favorite sabbat.... and celebrating it with like minded people, who are on a different path as me, was liberating and fresh. And that, to me, is what Beltaine is all about... new and fresh.

It was awesome! :D

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”