VIRGO

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Ahathaw2

VIRGO

Post by Ahathaw2 »

I would like to know what sign is perfect for the lovely women virgo?!

Why isn't aries a perfect match?!
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

As a lovely woman Virgo myself, I can tell you I am very happily engaged to a Cancer man. Though he is emotional, as his sign is inclined to be, his desires for a family and a home fit perfectly with my needs for stability and plans for the future.

Aries and Virgo is (like all other combinations) a match that can work under the right circumstances. The Virgo tends to be less physical in nature, preferring to do things challenging mentally. The Aries, however, is a very physical person, and will enjoy challenges that require strength and endurance. Finding mutual hobbies and activities can lead to a positive relationship between the two. In fact, once mutual ground is discovered, both can learn much from each other.

The biggest problem with the two is that in many ways, they are direct opposites. Aries is brash, dominant and aggressive....whilst Virgo is more shy and submissive.

This isn't to say it can't work between the two, it just means that work is required to find common ground. I believe the optimal match for a Virgo is widely considered to be Capricorn, because both are considered very intellectual signs.
liposuctionguide

Post by liposuctionguide »

The Perfect Love Match for a Virgo is Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo.
kuotetsu

Re: VIRGO

Post by kuotetsu »

Ahathaw2 wrote:I would like to know what sign is perfect for the lovely women virgo?!

Why isn't aries a perfect match?!
Well it depends on the alignment of other planets. sometimes it's not just about the sun signs. would u mind to give me ur birthdate and time as well as ur partners date and time?..

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”