to help a love grow?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Rubyred

to help a love grow?

Post by Rubyred »

Im a little confused and overwhelmed..Iaminarelationship with a man and we have a strong romantic connection. Weve been having some problems recently, with career and time getting in our way. I have looked on various websites to see what spells and charms candles etc to use to help my situation. But Im afriad some dont work or Im not sure which one to use. Does anyone have a really good suggestion for me? A strong spell, candle or chrystal that can help me? Im really lost?
Thanks, love light & magic to all

Ruby x x x
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Is the man you are with also Pagan? Because if so, I have a ritual or sorts for you...and even if he isn't Pagan, you can probably do this by not specifying it as a ritual, just as a "romantic dedication ceremony" or something...

Both of you should sit down and write out things that you love about each other in one list, then a list of things you can each do to strengthen your love. Maybe ten things each. Then each of you should take turns reading from the first list. After you both read off your ten things, light a white candle each (so both of you are holding a white candle). Then, while you are holding those candles, read your list of things you can do to strengthen your love, and promise each other you will try to do these things. Then light a pink candle together.

After this, post the lists up somewhere where you both can see them and remember the promises you made.
Hope this helps!
hcfp

Re: to help a love grow?

Post by hcfp »

Rubyred wrote:Im a little confused and overwhelmed..Iaminarelationship with a man and we have a strong romantic connection. Weve been having some problems recently, with career and time getting in our way. I have looked on various websites to see what spells and charms candles etc to use to help my situation. But Im afriad some dont work or Im not sure which one to use. Does anyone have a really good suggestion for me? A strong spell, candle or chrystal that can help me? Im really lost?
Thanks, love light & magic to all

Ruby x x x

I think the answer is "communication." Since career gets in, you lack time to spend together. You should talk about the status of your relationship, set a time wherein you could spend time together alone without the interruption of work. Be open that you fear that the relationship might get cold or the feeling might slipped away. newangel
Annimaster

Re: to help a love grow?

Post by Annimaster »

hcfp wrote: I think the answer is "communication." Since career gets in, you lack time to spend together. You should talk about the status of your relationship, set a time wherein you could spend time together alone without the interruption of work. Be open that you fear that the relationship might get cold or the feeling might slipped away. newangel
I agree with HCFP; but here is a spell that I wrote that has worked for my boyfriend of two years almost three years. I told him it was a feng Shui ritual to enhance our relationship. I wrote this in red ink on pink paper: May the love we have continue to grow. May our experiences continue to unite us. May our communication improve to better our understanding for one another. May our passions for one another intensify and be focused in our amorous activity. May this happen without hurting anyone including any of us (I added our names) and may it happen in the correct way and time. He and I added Basil, Cinnamon, Garlic, Red Pepper, Dill, Fennel seeds, Lemon peel, dried Strawberries and Rose oil to the paper and we both folded into a little package and burned it on our grill in the back yard. We did this on the night of a full moon.

I know you are aware of this but you cannot not just wait around for the spell to kick in but you have to work on your problems as well. The spell will help but you have to put effort into working on these issues also.

1. Communicate with each other. There is no other better means to resolving differences than a sincere and open discussion between a couple.

2. Stay reasonable and calm. Arguments would always lead to something more serious and morbid. Staying calm in spite of anger would be a key to maintaining a calm and harmonious atmosphere at home.

3. Have occasional spaces. Sometimes, it would be helpful if both would at times wander on their own to get in touch with their inner self. Advocate similar moves and see it work.

4. Have a date night where the two of you try something that you both wanted to do. ( Ex:Nighttime hiking with a picnic basket with strawberries, whipped cream, almonds, chocolate and wine. Lay the blanket under the stars and have a fun time just the two of you.)

5. Remind the other of how much they mean to you. With everything going on in your day to day lives the other could not realize that they mean a lot to you and telling them or even small romantic reminder could help with any feelings of insecurity.

6. In addition to having space to you two should try to cultivate something together. (volunteering, board games, museum, herb garden,etc.,) Common activity's can give you both something else to talk about besides work and hot button issues.

7. Learn to love yourself. I know it is passe to mention this but loving yourself can give you more patience and love to share with your partner!

Relationships with the right people are hard to attain. So that makes
relationships worth saving and fighting for. Growth would be better attained by both people in the couple if they would only open up and aim to strive harder into saving their relationship.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”