Can a person be all elements?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Can a person be all elements?

Post by HonorRose »

I know that everyone is suppose to have a primary element, but I find myself constantly shifting with my moods. I;m not sure if I have more of one type then any of the others, because I am always observing qualities and short fallings of all the elements in my personality.

Is it possible (and is it healthy) to be a blend?
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Thank you for the information; I will certainly look into it.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Yes...very possible. in some places it called Magus when you master elements...

myself: I love and think of them all equally...so yeah its possible, probable and done ^-^
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I personally dont believe anyone cannot be a blend because we are the embodiment of all four elements... so to me, balance is everything, having a balance of all four elements is extremely healthy not to mention necessary.

=)

Blessed be
Pix
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

My dear there are far more than four elements in existence. There are the elements that branch off and blend from the general four and ones that don't even go into it. Light and Dark are considered elements. Soul is an element...

just thought I would throw that in there
sheelanagig

Post by sheelanagig »

In Ceremonial Magik, only the 4 elements are considered for use.
Earth
Wind
Water
Air
These are linked to colours, flowers, trees, 4 points of the compass etc.

I think these were the elements Twisted_Pixie was writing about :)

The chinese have 5 elements for Feng Shui.
These are:
Earth
Water
Wood
Metal
Fire.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/marionuk/banner.jpg[/img]
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

there are 5 elements total earth, air, fire, water, and spirit these all are used in ceremonial magic. The fifth element is represented by you the caster physical representations of others are usually as follows an incense for air, candle for fire, salt for earth, and of course a cup of water for water; then the fifth element is the will of the caster to perform magic.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

In my belief there are the 5 elements including spirit. But other people may have different beliefs. =)
cloud

Post by cloud »

i belief in the 4 most used elements but i do use darkness and light in a lot of the spells i make my self so i belief thoughs are my elements and i guess their all most enemys so its funny but my personality is like that it almost a clash i always find my self arguing with my self over something newangel
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

In my opinion, we were born of all the elements. The earth being our body, water being our blood, air being our breath, and fire being our passion. and of course, Spirit, for if you are born without Spirit, you are dead.
Dragony

Post by Dragony »

Imalorki wrote:My dear there are far more than four elements in existence. There are the elements that branch off and blend from the general four and ones that don't even go into it. Light and Dark are considered elements. Soul is an element...

just thought I would throw that in there
you are a smart cookie.

yes it is very possible you what can be considered an elemental you can play with all elements and observe emotional chages quite easy. Relate your self to mother nature all elements flowing through at once and mother nature can be a very wicked beast
BoyWitch123

Post by BoyWitch123 »

I beilive in the fact that there are five Primary elements. Fire,Water,Earth,Air, and Spirit. There are elements that branch off of these but in general those are used for Rituals and such. But yes you need to have a mix of allt he elements to be human or at least that is my beilief and as such since we are the embodiment of all the elements it is quite possible to be able to use all of them masterfully.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”