is it wrong to get mad at your spirit guide?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
ashedion

is it wrong to get mad at your spirit guide?

Post by ashedion »

I am very tuned into my guardian angel/ spirit guide, at least I see them as the same, but I ask him for something and he tells me an answet then sometimes I feel like he ignores me? Its so frustrating, then he decides to do it like a few days or a month later. I have gone to the higher angels such as the Archangel Michael to feel safe and for protection, as well as Haniel, Jophiel, Chamuel...heck I think I have called on all of them for different reasons. My question is, that if they dont answer the way that I want them to is it wrong to say, I hate you? I know, it might be major sacrilege but I like things to go my way.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Well, no, but, is that really a reason to hate them? And what have you given them? Are your request always good? etc
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

No, I suppose that it isnt a fair reason to hate them, I mean I do appreciate that they take the time to answer me and I offer them thanks and praise afterwards and also before, if I can remember, unless the question is pressing and I forget. I often call on them when I am reading tarot cards and sometimes the answers I get are really muddled or something that makes me mad but that could also mean that I am too hardheaded so I ask again then I just end up more frustrated with them. For example, I called on Jophiel last night for a question and I got a good repsonse, but even with good responses I ask for clarification, then the answer turned confusing, so I turned to Archangel Michael and he always lets me know of his presense but last night, the card revealed to me made me mad, again. I guess the moral is to trust gut instinct and what the guides say the first time. Idk. I have a temper.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

It's not even like they are "bailing" out on anything important...
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

Well according to the Bible or some philosphical thought, angels come whenever you call on them and no issue is too small or too big for them to handle. So nothing is belittled and I do not ask stupid questions such as "what color should I wear tomorrow" because that is a disregard to their true powers. I only ask them for protection. I am sure that most dont believe in angels, but I do, and have consulted with them for as long as I could remember esp my GA, oh the joys of forced catholic schooling, 12 years and now ima witch, haha.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Well which school of thought do you derive your powers from?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I hate to be the one to point this out, but...you're dealing with angels. Powerful superior beings. If they don't feel like speaking in plain English or giving you the answers you like, well, there's not too much that can be done about it. They are technically doing their job. You're getting answers, even if they make no sense whatsoever. There is nowhere that it says "all angels must answer humans plainly, slowly, and in terms everyone can understand." Besides, I'm of the opinion that they have to get their fun somewhere...okay, I'm mostly kidding, but think about it this way:

A four-year-old asks you a question. You answer the question, but the words and phrases you use aren't all in the four-year-old's vocabulary. You try to explain in simpler terms, but it's been a long time since you were four, and you don't exactly use all of the examples the right way, and in the end you end up confusing the four-year-old even more, because your clarification makes no sense. I think that would be a good similarity to your problem, because honestly? Angels are higher beings. Higher thought processes. Knowledge of things we can't even dream of or begin to understand. It must be hard to find ways to say things so we understand. And I've seen through personal experience that messages from higher beings can get awful jumbled. I don't know if it's just part of the "divide" between the spiritual and physical world, or what, but it happens.

Long story made short: don't get mad, they're doing the best they can. Oh, and lighting candles or incense in the name of the angels you're working with is always a nice honor.
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

That totally makes sense! I liken myself to a five year old, now, lol. Yeah, I guess I took advantage and expected ALL the messages to come in crystal clear, the first time I ask, they do, and when I ask it again to make sure, it gets convuluted. So maybe, they're like "Ash, just trust us" so yeah, Ill lay off the swearing. haha.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Well, I wasn't trying to imply that you had the mind of a four-year-old. I was just saying that when you think about angels, well...compared to them, we all have minds of children. We don't know or understand nearly as much, nor could we ever, I believe.

And yea, laying off the swearing a little might be a good idea. :D
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

ashedion

Post by ashedion »

See, thats the thing though, I have no idea if my guardian angel is my guide or just that. Are they seperate entities or can I combine the two, because I address them like they are one in the same.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

ashedion

Post by ashedion »

Nutty fudgeskins, I have been hoodwinked! :lol: :arrow: Im with stupid. lol
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

ShadoWitch

Re: guides

Post by ShadoWitch »

In my experience, my guides won't answer if a): I already know the answer and just want confirmation, or b): I ask things that I can answer myself. They told me that they are there to guide me to my own path, but they are not to be used as a crutch. If you learn to depend too heavily on them then you will never be able to make your own decisions.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”