is it wrong to get mad at your spirit guide?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
HelenHealer

Post by HelenHealer »

Hi Celestial Blessings xxx

Sometimes when i meet with my guides they dont speak with me..we just sit together and they give me comfort and healing. When there is something they believe i should know then they show me. if i ask them something specific and they dont answer me during meditation they show me in other ways like symbols or events which i know is a message from them.

with the angels, ask them to answer you in a language you understand. there are millions of angels and archangels which were created for every little thing so whatever you ask is not to small.

each archangel is responsible for a certain thing. so if you want to know about work for example, you can call on archangel michael or the career angels. if you want to know about healing you can call on archangel raphael or the healing angels. if you dont know which angel to call on you can just address them as the angels for that subject like love angels, money angels etc

have faith that you will be answered. maybe not immediately but it may be in your dreams or a song that comes on the radio or a tv show etc they are always around listening to you. sometimes they cannot intervene for whatever reason and sometimes you must find out the answer for yourself. either way have patience :) ask the angel of patience to help you :) i promise you that you will get your answers in its own divine timing.

if you wish to know the difference between your guides and angels ask them to show you in a way you understand xxx
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

I have a spirit guide problem to, my spirit guide who is a white wolf whom i call snowy she's always there she never leaves my side. :shock: specially when i am trying to take bath geez :? Don't get me wrong i love my spirit guide and she does answer me but mostly she just watches me.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I don't even think my guides are allowed to speak to me.
MoonCat

Post by MoonCat »

My guides are nothing if not patient. If I get angry or frustrated, they just wait patiently until I calm down. Yeah, I guess I might be like a fussing four-year-old to them.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”