Losing faith

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Ohh man, which way should I go with this? Alright, well first off, welcome to the forum. Now, whats wrong with being a little bit skeptical, its healthy. Who said following the instructions even matter, let alone guarantee success. Why did you think it would work anyways? What force is behind it? How does it work?

Dude, don't manipulate the weather, it is safer just to play with it, lol. What instructions were you working with for weather magic? Please I want to see them, I am trying to learn about weather/storm magic myself. Rain dancing should be fun to learn and try to practice. lol How well are you at meteorology? Why were you casting? What was your intent? Weather magic is hard and kinda "dangerous"....(if you like order, that is.)... No worries if your spell failed. But that doesn't give credence to its existence.

What other spells have you attempted and failed? Same question apply. (Bolded)

Now tell me about your ghost. Who is he? When did he start following you? Why is he following you? How'd he die? Whats the story on that? Please include complete list of drug use...you might wana pm me that...Some of them will surprise you..

*This contradicts its self*

Love
&
Peace

Mick
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

You know, it's part of human nature to wonder from belief to belief, because your subconscious is bound to recognize that there is truth in all things. The only thing you can do to hold yourself back is tell yourself that you must be loyal to one set of beliefs. To do that is a form of self-repression. Let your mind and interests wonder freely. It's the best thing you can do for yourself.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I, too, would like to hear what the spell was and which other ones you have attempted. And I'm also curious about the spirit you have following you. Ghost spirit? Or like, spirit guide spirit? Could you describe it?

Magic is not chemistry. In chemistry, you combine the chemical and the other chemical, and BAM! You always get the same result (unless you do something screwy and break science) In magic, well, you add the ritual ingredients, and the candle, and the incantation, and well, you mostly hope for the best. The good thing is that you usually don't blow anything up. The bad news is that magic is fickle, and if you're having an off day, or something higher up than you decides to not allow it, well, it rains on your parade (or doesn't rain, in your case).

Do you follow a specific path? Have certain deities you work with? It would be easier to help you with your faith if I knew exactly what to believe.

Oh, and like Mick said, messing with the weather is usually not a good place to start with magic. It's hard, and has a mind of it's own, and can cause all sorts of issues if you mess it up too much (sure, you want rain, but now you can't see your house cause a flood came, etc)
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Alicat wrote:Look for your faith with your heart not your mind.
Some times their linked.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”