New...section...

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
AP670
Banned Member

New...section...

Post by AP670 »

Cool. I don't really rock at this topic but just wanted to "christen" it. This should be useful.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well, I was gonna reply, "It's about time SOMEONE posted here". But it's just you :P . I think you just 'christened' it...I have a concoction or two somewhere in my BoS...where EVER in the world it is...
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Awh, you got me all excited. I was like "YAYYY! Someone finally posted a potion...just kidding." Yea, I probably have something written up somewhere, I'm just always too lazy to hunt it down. I'll try to remember that tonight after work.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

I've been keeping an eye on this place...

Too bad the only potions I know are supposed love potions. I guess I have some herbal teas use for power-enhancement I could post at some point.
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

Do people even use potions anymore? lol

i think theirs a protection potion somewhere in our BOS.
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I'll invent one...and got some in some books....just wanted a thread in this section..
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I don't think people really use potions these days...except for, perhaps, older families who have "crafty" ties :) ....I know when I was little I was given infusions, by my great-grandmother, which are similar to potions, I suppose.
Witch13
Banned Member

peopel

Post by Witch13 »

i love potions they are so exiting...recipes for teas and others are welcome also
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

of course people still use potions! its one of my specialties! and one of the most ancents craft practices. here's one for love that has always worked but use at your own risk because it always brings you a VERY passionate lover. You WILL most likely fall head over heals for them.

In a sauce pan add:
a handful of rospetals (red for the MOST passionate lover)
some garlic (either frsh or dry)
a pinch of cinnamon (or more to give the relationship some heat)
and then a few drops of vanilla extract.

cover the herbs with water so that there is about an inch of water over them and gring ot to a roarig boil. let it simmer for a few minutes until the petals become limp and pallid then have it cool in a jar. it will only keep for aout a week if you refrigerate it.

but im serious this is a strong potion. PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING!!! use your own protection spells so it doesnt get out of control if yu feel the relationship going down the wrong path.

Return to “Potions”