Message efficiently executed.

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[ShadowPhoenix]

Message efficiently executed.

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

This is a message I got on Facebook, something about what God would want me to know:

You feel pleasure when you want something and you get it. Or when you don't want something and you remove it. Pleasure is always relative. Happiness is absolute. Happiness is the understanding and acceptance of life as it is in this very moment as completely perfect, because every creation of God is perfect. The degree to which you do not accept life in all of the Divine forms is the degree to which you suffer.

This is my dissenting arguement:

Pleasure and happiness walk hand in hand. Happiness is not the acceptance of life as it is, happiness is when one enjoys the way things are going in their life. Nothing is ever perfect no matter who created it. Everything has flaws if one would only open their eyes to see, but some things can be changed if one will only try. There is no power which 'controls' your fate, it is up to the gift of free will which will be the ultimate factor in one's own happiness...or their misery.
So, did I do a good job in correcting that message or what?
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

it does sound like an extra long bumper sticker doesn't it... lol :!: :!: :!:

so shadow, did he wright back after that :?:
as you can tell i like smiles 2gunsfiring :knife:
[ShadowPhoenix]

infinight888 wrote:it does sound like an extra long bumper sticker doesn't it... lol :!: :!: :!:

so shadow, did he wright back after that :?:
as you can tell i like smiles 2gunsfiring :knife:
tee hee, would make a long bumpersticker....and no nothing else has been sent, it's not a person it's an app thingy that sends you one message a day...I think. So, my little activity each day will be to shoot it down! 2gunsfiring WAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
[ShadowPhoenix]

... that when the sun rises, it rises for you.

Yes, for you. Just for you. Only for you. You are it, everything, the whole universe with all the billion galaxies and stars. The separateness you feel is only a mask you have put on to enjoy this human form. Under the mask, your shape is All. How far can you now feel your Self expand? To your parent?... to your child?... to your friend?... to a stranger on a street?... half way around the globe?

Hrmm...I'm having trouble with this little message...help? I can't let this one slip by...although it's rather...good. I just can't think of anything to say. :lol:
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

i think it means that even though we're individuals, we still come from, and are connected to, an All. the part about stretching yourself might mean how far will you go to make a connection with another person?

idk im probably wrong lol
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo

Return to “For Everyone”