Pendulum dowsing -- how to prevent unwanted spirit ?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Silverwolves

Pendulum dowsing -- how to prevent unwanted spirit ?

Post by Silverwolves »

I would like to practice the skill of using a pendulum for dowsing.
Although I have read from many websites that dowsing with a pendulum is communicating with your own Higher self, but isn’t the devil.
However, I am still afraid if an unwanted spirit will interfere during dowsing.
I have just learned from an article that mentioned we can ask the below questions to test if the spirit is your Spirit Guide or an unwanted spirit :

1) Are you from the Light ?
2) Do you love the Holy Spirit ?

The author said that unwanted spirits cannot pretend when they answer these questions. That means their answer must be "No"...but i just wonder if they are from the dark, why they cannot lie to me ?

Does anyone know how to prevent or distinguish if there is an unwanted spirit during pendulum dowsing ?

Thank you !!
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English isn’t the posters first language
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Pendulum dowsing -- how to prevent unwanted spirit ?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old unanswered Q

I’d exercise my unbroken sovereignty and lay down the ground rules. We all have that right. We have guides that can help. :D
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I keep out unwanted spirit(s) due to consecrating my pendulums.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

@Ravenclaw, in consecrating your pendulums do you specifically request any malignant energy or spirits to be deflected from the tool?
Or more of a traditional, make sacred by the elements type of ritual?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

firebirdflys wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm @Ravenclaw, in consecrating your pendulums do you specifically request any malignant energy or spirits to be deflected from the tool?
Or more of a traditional, make sacred by the elements type of ritual?
FF
Thanks for asking!

I was guided by an Ascended Master so what I did is tailored to my specific path. The only way I can respond is by sharing what I did with permission from the Ascended Master. My path is Druidry (leaning towards Irish) and is combined with witchcraft. Here's what I did which called in certain powers to enter the crystals. You (the impersonal you) may use this as is. If you do, please do not cast a circle as it can prevent the powers from coming through.

On my altar, I placed a rock, a bowl of water and a feather.

I dangled a fully cleansed and charged pendulum over the rock and said, "I call upon the powers of land to enter the crystal." Waited for the pendulum to stop moving.

I dangled it over the bowl of water and said, "I call upon the powers of the sea to enter the crystal." Waited for it to stop moving.

I dangled it over the feather and said, "I call upon the powers of the sky to enter the crystal." Waited for it to stop moving.

Then I cupped the crystal in my hands and said, "This pendulum is now consecrated by the powers of land, sea and sky. Henceforth from now, this pendulum is protected from interference by any and all beings. This consecration is complete by land, sea and sky."

Finished.

The part about "protected from interference by any and all beings" includes myself as I know that my thoughts can influence which way a pendulum swings. I find this does prevent unwanted entities, energy, etc from messing around with the pendulums. I believe the consecration keeps the pendulum cleansed and charged so is ready the very second I want to use one.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”