Smoking?

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
killawa

Post by killawa »

I've been smoking since I was 9 Now at 27 I still smoke I have tried to stop about 15 times but, |I never had the passion to quit Now since my son is 2 and starts to pick up my cig. butts and puts them in his mouth I'm gonning to try to quit again it's hard!! I think if you try to go cold turkey it's harder then using the patch.
[GeekyPagan]

Post by [GeekyPagan] »

I smoke..it's so bad for me, but still living at home, being in college dealing with the stress of a long commute to school, my mother is too much. My boyfriend smokes as well, as does all of our friends....most anyway, such just compounds matters. Blegh. I need to quit, I promised I would do it the day I Graduate college ^^
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

I am 4 months quit. I quite because a newborn has entered my life and I don't even want her to smell it on my clothes. I smoked 15 years--a pack a day until April 2006. I joined Quitnet which is a great website run by Boston University to show how much money you save, lifespan saved (which I don't now how they calcualte!!) and how many cigarettes not smoked. Do you know that a pack a day smoker would smoke over 3000 cigarettes in 4 months? If that is not gluttony I don't know what is. I have never quit before this, and, although it is hard at times, with a little help from supportive people, certain rocks and crystals, some nicotine gum and, of course, banishing magicks, I think I will keep this quit going! Good luck to all of you who seek it--it really isn't that hard--the times that are hard get rarer and rarer. Deep breathing techiniques also curb a craving.

Peace,
bsp

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”