i need help learning more runes

Discussion of runes.
mnpred

i need help learning more runes

Post by mnpred »

i am trying to fix an inbalence that is causing mental unrest, efecting my behavor, attitude, mood, and my moral compas. i need runes to contain the unbalence and then runes to fix or nutrlize it.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

As far as runes go, I recommend using what are called the "hugrunes". They are considered runes of the mind, and include: Kenaz (guidance), Algiz
(divine inspiration), Mannaz (memory and mental ability), and Ansuz
(inspiration). They should be written on the chest primarily, or other parts of the body are acceptable, and should be written using a red pen or marker.

However, I have to ask this question. Have you seen a doctor? Magic is a good aid, but it should not be used instead of actual medial attention. There are many things that can cause the symptoms you describe, anything from an improper diet not supplying the nutrients your body needs, to an actual illness that should be treated.
mnpred

Post by mnpred »

yes i have been to a doctor. she seemed determened to tell me that it must be my imagination.
can those runes be carved into stone? or is it only the body? thanks for your help. Poulos

Return to “Runes”