sachets and gris gris bags

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Oh , hmmm rose and white quartz together with some of your lavender blooms. i would also put amethyst under my pillow every 2-3 days for better sleep. And a glass of wine from time to time, or half:)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Thank you Witch13! I have all of those materials (including the wine lol) and I can put those together very easily. You are awesome :lol:
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Not really! Oh and easy on the wine :wink:
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I do have one other question dear. When I am putting it together should I write a spell on a piece of paper and put it in? I guess that is really up to me huh?
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Yes, its up to you. For example the other day i made a baggie for a friend of mine and i didnt use any spell, and it worked nicely.
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

Well a couple of weight losing spells I've heard of say to have them wear a fish looking thing on a pendant. i don't know why.
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

Teaca wrote:Well a couple of weight losing spells I've heard of say to have them wear a fish looking thing on a pendant. i don't know why.
Old wive's tale.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”