Catholic past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
doghorse

Catholic past life?

Post by doghorse »

I have recurring dreams where something evil is trying to get to me, like take my soul. Its like a warning dream of don't dabble in the dark side(which I don't, but I have read novels or non fiction books about people who were possessed-not recently though).

Anyway. In my dream I'm terrified and I start saying Hail Mary's. I'm still saying Hail Mary's over and over again as I wake up. I was raised as a Methodist and never had anything to do with the catholic religion. I have an attraction to Rosary Beads, Catholic rituals (even though I don't know any) and catholic symbolism. I get the feeling that I was a priest or nun in a past life, I lean towards having been a priest. Anyone have an opinion on this.

One day I was feeding my horses and for some reason the words, "may the power of Christ compell you" got stuck in my head and I kept repeating it over and over. It was actually kind of creepy.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

the power of christ is actually a phrase from the movie the exorcist which it is also actually part of the catholic exorcism rite. Any how I had heard that true magic is neither black or white it is both and the good or evil is in the heart of the practitioner.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Very insightful Soma :)
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”