How can you tell if you are an indigo child?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Incredible Antman

How can you tell if you are an indigo child?

Post by Incredible Antman »

hi im new to this site but i am very interested and have done a lot of reading. im especially interested in indigo children of more specfically is there a definitave test to tell if yourself or someone else is indigo.

i personaly have very little aura visibility so a method not involving this whould be helpful.

thank you for your help.
Jesper

Post by Jesper »

Hi,

I'm new to this site to, personally I don't think there is a definitive test but I'm sure others will prove me wrong. When my son was born I thought an angel had been sent to me strangers were drawn to him like a magnet (even men who normally don't pay much attention to babies) - I didn't know about indigo/rainbow children etc but I now know for a fact that he is a crystal child even though he has no learning disabilities or behavior problems. It's seems confusing because I fit the crystal child also but I am in my 30's so really I can't be. I know my son is special and is here to heal the world that's what is important to me not whether he is indigo/crystal or otherwise.

I hope you do get a proper answer to your question there are lots of knowledgeable people here in the meantime lets continue to help heal the world.

Jesper :wink:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I know my son is special and is here to heal the world that's what is important to me not whether he is indigo/crystal or otherwise.
A beautiful post, Jesper, thanks.

Yes, I agree with you. I wouldn't be too concerned about categorizing Crystal, Indigo, etc. like one would organize their favorite trading cards. The fact is that generations of kids are being born now who just "have abilities," naturally, without any prompting.

It's evidenced by most of the members of this wonderful message board. And it is an honor for me to moderate here and work with them, since I am "one of them," part of kind of a forerunner group, if you will. I find it cathartic, since I had no one around to help me with this when I was growing up.

We seem to be picking up members in the UK. Great! Tell a friend about us.
RestoringtheGoddess

Post by RestoringtheGoddess »

Jesper wrote:Hi,

I am in my 30's so really I can't be.

Jesper :wink:
you very well could be, a psychic told me that the first few here were the trail blazers and that started in the late 60s early 70s births
which makes sense!
indigobrat

indigo child

Post by indigobrat »

I first read about indigo children when researching adhd, I was wondering if anyone out there has any thoughts/info regarding adhd?

I also noticed the mention of people being drawn to a possible indigo child, which surprised me as Id read so much about the link between this theory and adhd, and adhd isnt normally something that 'draws people toward' a person.......

any thoughts/experience (whether that be you have adhd or have a friend, child, etc with it, or just what you think) on this topic id welcome

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”