Parents

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
power_within

Parents

Post by power_within »

Iv'e known for a while that my mom had cheated on my dad (they're still together) but recently I found out that my mom started practicing wicca after things went horrible between my father and her. But I'm not sure if she beleives "harm none" because shes not willing for my dad to keep a closer eye on her and I can't do anything to help them physically because I live a province away, and if she really believes in Wicca she would have nothing to hide right?
Sorry about this I just needed to get it off my chest. sads
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Argh that sounds tough. But i suppose the thing with your mum and wicca, like any religion, doesn't mean she follows it strictly, and i am constantly surprised the way some people can justify there wrong doings to themselves, which is probably what she's doing. I don't think there is really much way to offer advice, so i'll just offer you a hug cause it sounds painful. My dad went out with a married women and told me everything, and that sucked.

Is the problem your not sure what she's doing when she's working magick, or is it you think she's cheating again? sorry, you don't have to answer if you dont want.

I hope your ok, and try not to be burdened by it all the time, cause that would be unfair on you!

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
silvermists

Post by silvermists »

If you are worried that your mom might try to use magick to harm your dad, you could always try a protection spell for him.

Best of luck,
Krissi
power_within

Post by power_within »

Thanx it wasn't advice I wanted exactly I just felt as if I needed to say something get it off my chest. Thanx for the hug celticwave, I'm sending u one back.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Well always good to have a vent :) hope things sort themselves out for you!

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

my parents split because of an affair, i know how it feels.

sending you lots of hugs

x..Emma..x
5moons

Post by 5moons »

We are family here. I am sorry for what you are going through. I don't know what to really say. But I am here for you and everyone else if you want to vent to someone or just have someone to talk to.
power_within

Post by power_within »

Thank you all of you for trying to help and give me advice and offer your support from former situations. smileydance same with all of you if you ever need to vent or anything I'm a great listener.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

heheh That what we all do best. :D

Return to “Teen Concerns”