Ermm... Can I see ghosts???

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Jake200493

Ermm... Can I see ghosts???

Post by Jake200493 »

I don't know if I'm clairvoyant, or just plain crazy!!!

Basically, I'm 16. When I was little, I saw people in my room, and my mom, being the cool person she is, kicked them out of the house, and she hasn't seen them since. Nowadays, I see people all over the place that no-one else can see!!! I'm not scared because I'm used to it, but they come and try to communicate while I'm in school! I can't start talking to ghosts in the middle of Physics!!

Basically, I want to know if I'm just imagining it, because I've never tried helping them, or speaking to them, I just block them out. What should I do??
emmi116

Post by emmi116 »

first of all i give you tons of credit because if i was you i'd be scared out of my mind! although it might freak you out a bit...or a lot lol...why don't you try talking to one of them. Of course do this in the privacy of your home and not in physics :) and from there just see what happens.
love always,
emmi
Jake200493

Thanks

Post by Jake200493 »

Thanks Emmi,

I think I will start trying to help. I help out the living quite a lot, because I'm helpful by nature. Thanks a lot,

Jake :wink:
Stonehenge
Admin
Admin

Post by Stonehenge »

I'd say the above mentioned idea would be a good one, try and see if you can communicate with what you saw while alone, and let them know it isn't cool to bother you in school for sure. Keep us informed.
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey; we are spiritual beings on a human journey."
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

Hey Jake,

Heres one thing that may help you: spirits exist at the level of the astral. which is a mental plane of existence, there for you can talk to them mind to mind, in your head, and they will here you just as easily as you talk to them with your actual voice.

"If you go into the light you will find peace, love, and forgiveness, and no-one will judge you not even God, no worries for your "sins" only unconditional happiness"

Of course each spirit will have thier own reasons for staying earthbound and will need some taylored convincing but thats the jist of it. unlike a lot of movies and tv portray, 98 percent of the time spirits know they are dead.

If your seeing, and feeling it, hearing it, of course its real! what is reality anyways ya know...
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Jake, not sure where in the UK you are, but if you can get over there sometime, take some courses at http://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org/ You'll find kindred spirits there (hahaha, no pun intended). Focus on the mediumship courses, since you seem to have a natural affinity already.
truthseeker2

Post by truthseeker2 »

your not the first person ive heard of with this situation. first of do NOT under any circumstance communicate with them if you do who knows what doors of evil will be invited to harrass you and turn you crazy. heres what i concluded with usually to be able to see the the spirit world you have to be possesed by a spirit. if u want this to go clense yourself with holy water, like take a bath in it. but if this spirit gains strength inside of you it will eventually control your actions event talk using your tongue.thats why u shouldnt encourage that to happen by communicate with the spirits your seeing coz they could be evil spirits. now that doesnt rule out the chance that you suffer from a mental disease causing hallucinations
Jake200493

Right.....

Post by Jake200493 »

Well, I'm sure I'm not mental and I'm not possessed. Its something quite a few of my family members can do, so yeah. You're entitled to your belief though
truthseeker2

Re: Right.....

Post by truthseeker2 »

Jake200493 wrote:Well, I'm sure I'm not mental and I'm not possessed. Its something quite a few of my family members can do, so yeah. You're entitled to your belief though
no one possesed know theyre possesed unless someone they trust tell them, and no one mental know that they are nuts. you gotta see what your freinds think and not the ones who might have your same situation. mental disease has been proven to be in a lot of cases passed through genetics. so i could be way off but on the other hand i might be dead right
Jake200493

I'm not mental, stop harassing me.

Post by Jake200493 »

Look, Mr. I'm sure I'm not mental, my friends all agree, especially one of them who was "with ghost" as it were. I told him stuff about his family I had no other way of finding out, like his nan's favourite song. So, there, I'm not imagining it, I'm not mental and I'm definately NOT possessed. I think I know a dark spirit or demon when I see one.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Jake, you're not mental OR possessed or anything else. You're a perfectly normal person who just has an ability - like somebody who can play the piano very well or cook a really nice dinner.

For the time being I would advise you to concentrate on your school work - a good education is more important then anything.

You're young so you need to enjoy your life before you start getting involved with 'helping spirits' and the rest.

Also, for the time being I would definately suggest you keep away from spiritualist organisations. I have had lengthy experience with places like the Arthur Findlay College and the SAGB and while they are all very well intentioned most of them don't have a clue what they're talking about half the time and it will just end up costing you a lot of time and a lot of money.

If you can find a well respected Medium in your area to help you develop then that's goo, but better still be your own teacher. Everything you will need to learn is already inside you.

But school work first, ok?
truthseeker2

Post by truthseeker2 »

ill tell you what .if your for real write the discovery channel or a uni intersted in proving your sayings by giving you multiple tests. you know what ill give you a really easy test right here right now. whats my full name. if you find it out then you deserve to post it.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

truthseeker wrote:ill tell you what .if your for real write the discovery channel or a uni intersted in proving your sayings by giving you multiple tests. you know what ill give you a really easy test right here right now. whats my full name. if you find it out then you deserve to post it.
You are SO pathetic...
khimanti

This is what we all would like to achieve.

Post by khimanti »

Hi Jake,

You are defininately not crazy, if anything you would be envied having this gift. I would love to be able to see spirits and talk to them.
What you need to do is whitelight yourself to make sure that no negaivity comes to you, and as the other people on this forum have said, talk to these spirits when you are at home. You can ask your spirit guide to control the amount of spirits that come to you and where they come to you. Like, ask your guide to only have them come to you at home and not at school or public places.
You are very fortunate to have this gift, dont ever think you are crazy. Use it for the good, to help people.

Kind regards,
Khimanti.
Jake200493

Post by Jake200493 »

truthseeker wrote:ill tell you what .if your for real write the discovery channel or a uni intersted in proving your sayings by giving you multiple tests. you know what ill give you a really easy test right here right now. whats my full name. if you find it out then you deserve to post it.
Well, considering I see dead people, not people's names, that'd be kinda hard. And your an idiot, no offense. If your gonna be blunt, so will I. Get a life, and stop trying to upset people.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”