I had an Akashic Reading

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Joelle

I had an Akashic Reading

Post by Joelle »

I had an akashic reading several years ago. I was given much information, among this information I was told this is the last time that I would reincarnate on the earth plane. I was told that I chose to come back to let people repay karma. In a later tarot reading I was told that ElMoyra would be beneficial in guiding me. Does anyone know anything about El Moyra? I believe he is an acended master.
Love & Light
Jo
level

Re

Post by level »

I have plenty of interactions with Spirituality and have been introduced to few Ascendant Master and key figure heads. Usually most of them inherit names connected with their field of Mastery and go by them in formal occasions. Maybe you should research the name of El Moyra and see what it means. I can tell you now that one of the masters that I was put under was called Eli. She was a very high figure head. When I checked what the name meant, sure enough it reflected her status. It means God in some languages. ” The word El was found at the top of a list of gods as the Ancient of Gods or the Father of all Gods, in the ruins of the Royal Library of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC.” This might also describe the El before the name El Moyra. It means that this Ascendant Master is godlike.

Wish you luck in establishing a connection with them.
I love Infinity, where we get to loose our self and catch whats important to us.
Parvati

Post by Parvati »

If someone is so adept in Astral Travel and also magickal learnings, one can actually view their records in the great halls of learning.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Parvati wrote:If someone is so adept in Astral Travel and also magickal learnings, one can actually view their records in the great halls of learning.
I wish I could do this. Maybe I just have to wait until after this lifetime to remember "myself" again ha.

Anyway Reiki we are deffinitly all here (at least all of us in the forum) for this specific era in time, of this I have no doubt. We are all equiped with skills and training and preperation for this time.

I wander though, who gave you this reading? Are they willing to do it for others on here? Akashic records are the records holding everyone's spirit information. They are located in the great crystal city.

Very interesting stuff.
My love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
djoya

Post by djoya »

El Moyra is an ascended master with the divine qualities of
Protection~Faith~Will of God.
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

www.worldglobalexpress.com/akashic_life_readings.htm
Y0m, this is the website of the person that did my reading. I had one in person when he traveled to Colorado.

djoya, thank you for the info it is helpful.
Love & Light
Jo

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”