I have a recomendation.

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
WolfWitch

I have a recomendation.

Post by WolfWitch »

First off, I really REALLY need to start coming back on here more often. So much has changed since i was a serious regular.

Second, since I now know of this thread, I must highly recommend a visit to the Island of Malta.

Go during the off tourist season so you can get the real feel of the place.

I was there back in 07-08 for a deployment and the weekend I was on liberty with a Shaman buddy of mine was phenomenal. All European touring and niceness aside (Of which Malta is loaded to the seems with.) The place has the heavy, calm feel about it. The air is weighted but it's not an oppressive feeling. It's just this feeling of quiet antiquity. The place is old and steeped in so much history and lore... and it knows it. It's patient waits for you to explore it's depths at your own pace no matter what it may be.

Very recommended.

Cheers.
WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.

Return to “Travel”