Activty i have experinced

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
lustvamp

Activty i have experinced

Post by lustvamp »

Hey Guys so i thought i would share an experince i have had.

It was last halloween i made a a event for the night, a group of us walked around my local area going to diffrent haunted location.

Anyway one of the men in the group knew this house that had politigise activty in it so we decided to go.

There was actually 2 houses one had been newly built on an old burial ground of a house which also had alot of politigise activity but was right behind the other house that has had all the activty. No one lives in either house because of the spirts.

We then went to the other house as we got closer i could feel bad vibrations coming off it, it felt evil and un settled. Me and my sister have some spirtlist abilites and my sister just freaked out burst out crying saying she didnt like it and she wanted to leave.

So we sent her back to the car, one of the guys shone a light into the window and you could make out holes in the walls. I got a really bad feeling from the house once the light was out i could feel and see the presense of two people staring down at us from the windows.

My mate was fixated on the windows she wouldnt speck or look at us she was just staring.
Soon after we decided to leave in the car my freind was still quite and not talking we got worried that the spirt may have prossed her, Anywya we kept talking to her and she clicked out of the trance ten minutes later.

She told us she show three figures in the window and they traveled down to the boundaries of the garden but couldn't go no further well we didnt think they could but i have my doudts.

I haven't been back to the house since but some others from the group have two went when it was day light and it was complety diffrent feeling and two went back at night and it was diffrent as well it wasn't the same feeling.

I would like to go back to investigate some more but no one will go with me.

I thought i would share my story with you it really intresting stuff.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”