I Died Once

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
[Guardian Wolf]

I Died Once

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

Yes, I died once, well twice.

I was 16 years old. I was with my friend and we were doing 90 miles an hour in a 45 zone. He had stolen the car from his girlfriend. I didn't know. We were on a road that was curvy with the suggested speed limit being much lower. My friend was behind the driver's seat, and lost control of the car. It yowled (sort of like a side skid) out of control and a car coming in the other direction hit my door.

My friend smashed into the steering wheel, where he fell unconscious. My door was smashed in three feet, and it broke my ankle, my leg, 2 ribs, my clavicle, collar bone and arm. It also shattered my pelvic bone so I couldn't walk, collapsed a lung and ruptured my spleen. I was still conscious and probably going into shock.

Someone stopped and called 911. He talked to me for a second. The firefighters arrived and I fell unconscious. As they were putting me on the stretcher I died for the first time. I saw an old man holding a cane, but just for a second.

I woke up in the ambulance. I talked to the paramedic for a second, but barely had the strength to open my eyes.

We arrived at the hospital, and they rushed me into surgery. On the operating table, I died again. This time, I saw the same old man with a cane, but this time there was a young women with him. She smiled at me, and then everything faded to black.

I woke up in a hospital bed three days later. Six months later, I found myself acquitted of auto-theft. A month later, I was in the Birdfoot Delta learning Voodoo. My father thought I needed to grow up, so he sent me to work with my grand father.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

shadowmoon wrote:I do not believe that you really died on that day. You just went into an out of focus stage.
Gate fell on me when I was young (A big 7 1/2 foot iron thing) same thing happened.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

I died twice in my life time.

I overdosed on lithium and stabbed myself in the chest, I was suicidal and in deep depression. I remember feeling all warm and safe with out a care in the world feeling like my body was floating and then blackness with a bright light and i saw my grandmother she was so beautiful she had firey red hair that flowed she told me it wasn't my time. when i woke up my chest hurt so bad, and hearing the doctors ok team we got her back I fell back into darkness. I woke up 6 days later.

the second time I went to get my hair dyed and it was the color purple heheh i love purple. but 5 hours later my face and neck and shoulders started to swell so much i could breath and swelled my eyes shut. I wasn't scared but i knew i was going to die. last words i said to a nurse don't let me die. she trembled her hand and her voice was all nervious. I tried to tell them i couldn't breathe they didn't understand. I felt funny my head like it was a rush and my body seem to float every faded to black. I saw a bright white light i went to the light my grandmother was there waiting for me she told me my work is not finished on this earth so you must go back. i told her i loved her and everything faded to black and then i woke up and they gave me 4 shots of epi and i started to have a grand mall sesure, i noticed they put a tube down my throat to help me breathe. this makes me cry because i miss my grandma so much. :cry:

when you die you feel nothing can hurt u and u feel that ur flying and flowing in the air. so warm and compfy.

blessed be
Stephanie Mae

Re: I Died Once

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Guardian Wolf wrote:Yes, I died once, well twice.

I was 16 years old. I was with my friend and we were doing 90 miles an hour in a 45 zone. He had stolen the car from his girlfriend. I didn't know. We were on a road that was curvy with the suggested speed limit being much lower. My friend was behind the driver's seat, and lost control of the car. It yowled (sort of like a side skid) out of control and a car coming in the other direction hit my door.

My friend smashed into the steering wheel, where he fell unconscious. My door was smashed in three feet, and it broke my ankle, my leg, 2 ribs, my clavicle, collar bone and arm. It also shattered my pelvic bone so I couldn't walk, collapsed a lung and ruptured my spleen. I was still conscious and probably going into shock.

Someone stopped and called 911. He talked to me for a second. The firefighters arrived and I fell unconscious. As they were putting me on the stretcher I died for the first time. I saw an old man holding a cane, but just for a second.

I woke up in the ambulance. I talked to the paramedic for a second, but barely had the strength to open my eyes.

We arrived at the hospital, and they rushed me into surgery. On the operating table, I died again. This time, I saw the same old man with a cane, but this time there was a young women with him. She smiled at me, and then everything faded to black.

I woke up in a hospital bed three days later. Six months later, I found myself acquitted of auto-theft. A month later, I was in the Birdfoot Delta learning Voodoo. My father thought I needed to grow up, so he sent me to work with my grand father.
I've never actually completely died, but about every 2 years & 3 months I have some freak accident. The timing is almost always exact. For some reason I always get away without even a paper cut sized scratch on me. For ex: in 2004 my car was almost pushed off a bridge by a mini van. Both my axels were broken in half, steering wheel cracked down the middle, the truck lock was embedded in the back of my head rest (4 door honda civic), the firemen had to cut the roof off my car to pull me out and I didn't even have whip lash. In 2006 a porch collapsed and I fell through the wood, but did even get a knick from the wood. It started when I was 2 years old (25 now), and it is definitely weird but no near death. Thanks for sharing your story!
MoonDust

Post by MoonDust »

Well this is not about me but a co-worker. She went into a diabetic coma and was in the hospital. She described an experience that sounded like some kind of reverse out of body experience, where she felt small and like she was inside of her body. She said that her eyes looked like they were windows and that while inside of her body if she turned to the left or the right there was nothing but blackness. She kept looking through her eyes at the nurse who was tending to her and she said that the nurses' concern was beautifully overwhelming. She kept her focus through her eyes until she fit back into her body and passed out falling asleep. She told me that she felt like if she looked away from her eyes that she would've been pulled away into into the darkness and would have died. I just thought that was something interesting to share since it is so similar. I think when we are dying, our mind produces images to comfort us and to let us know we will be alright. But now I am not speaking from experience... just theories.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

these are some really nice experiences and I'm glad those of you who had them survived. They reminded me of an experience some one I knew in high school; before I met this person when they were 10 or so they were riding their bike down their driveway. apparently the angle was steep enough that they moved faster than an oncoming truck could see. The person was hit and has a scar across their fore head; when paramedics arrived on scene they were declared dead they were loaded into the ambulance where they were revived. Upon arrival at the hospital they were again pronounced dead, doctors managed to revive the person was pronounced dead 3 more times throughout the procedure to stitch up the head and set any broken bones. This person was a very good man and I hope where ever he is he is still doing good.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”