URG!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
silvermists

URG!

Post by silvermists »

I don't expect anyone to answer this, I just want to get it off my chest (however, if you do have any suggestions, feel free to offer them). This probably should be under the love forum, but I don't think it's love.

I am so confused right now. I like this guy, but he really likes this girl who is going out with his best friend, who is also my friend. Apparently she strung him along for a while and then shot him down. I haven't known him for that long, and he does open up at the best of times. I can't imagine how much it must suck for him, to like his best friend's girlfriend, and I don't want to like (as more than a frined) especially right now.

I wish I could just do a spell or something to shut off my heart, but I know that would be wrong on so many levels. But I get really frustrated with these things. I have never had a guy like me before as more than a friend, and it really sucks to like someone you can't have.

I feel a lot better getting this off my chest. If anyone read this, thanks for listening!

Krissi
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

if u succed at shutting your heart off PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO!!!!!!!! my rules are a)neva fall in love b) neva give someone sumthing they could use against u and c) if you are goin to trust someone then make sure they earn your trust........ but i seem to be breaking mi own rules alot..... it so does suck to like someone u cant have.... im sooo with you on that..... i dunno how to help realli... my relstionships neva last *sigh* mi first boyfriend was such a dud... and then the next one (who was mi last one... and is a great guy!) i broke up wit him coz i'm an idiot and let wat other people think get in the way, amonge other things....... in short... i have no idea wat to tell you, and i agree it is good to get it off your chest..... hope things go well for you :)
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Kentu The Runecaster

Post by Kentu The Runecaster »

you should never shut your heart, keep it open, the pain you have today will make you stronger tomorrow, I speak from experience, keep trying, you will both find someone, I found someone I probably don't deserve, I was at the point of shutting my heart down then
silvermists

Post by silvermists »

I'm not going to do a spell. I wish i could do one to get over him, but I keep hearing my spirit guide telling me not to. Sometimes I really wish that I didn't like guys period. It drives me to the edge of sanity.

Krissi
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

if i get any 'stronger' then i will be the worlds strongest woman :P but yeah..... i know what your saying...... plus the fact im a 16yr gal.. as if i could shut it off :P:P:P
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~

Return to “Teen Concerns”