I need a GREAT spell to contact spirit guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Hiddencast

I need a GREAT spell to contact spirit guide

Post by Hiddencast »

Well the name says it all. I can not seem to find one, And I DO NOT trust myself at this time with such little exp, to make my own spell for this. Any help?
[color=#004000]~Krissie[/color]
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I hate to ask the obvious but have you tried meditating to contact your guide?
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

i never have meditated.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I would agree with Melindrose. While I'm sure there are spells for such a thing, I do not know one off the top of my head. The first step you should take is to learn meditation.

Meditation is simply an act of letting go, of getting to know yourself without the structures and limits of the world. Perhaps for you, this means sitting in one spot in silence and focusing on just letting all the thoughts drain out of your mind. Perhaps it means laying down and listening to music, letting the music flow through you. Or maybe you are someone who cannot sit still, and so you meditate through dance or repetitive actions (yoga or tai chi). The basic idea is to do what you can to focus on emptying your mind so you can think clearly. Often, when I meditate, I meditate on an issue. I listen to music when I meditate, so I clear my mind and focus on the music. When I have cleared my mind of all the thoughts that are worrying me--by first thinking about them, then putting them away to think about later--I think on the one thing I need to focus on.

For you, starting to meditate might be difficult. Focusing on nothing for long periods of time is hard, and not something everyone grasps right away. Once you've gotten the hang of it and figured out what works for you, then focus on your spirit guide. Call out and ask your spirit guide to show itself to you, so that you can learn from it. If it doesn't work right away, don't get discouraged. Spirit guides have a mind of their own, and tend to appear when they think you need them, not vice versa. Maybe you will reach it through meditation, maybe it will appear to you in a dream, or perhaps you will just realize one day that you knew your guide all along, you just weren't listening. It often turns out to be an animal you have an affinity for (if your guide is an animal) or a figure that you've seen or talked to in dreams before. Sometimes it just takes an extra shove of realization to figure it out.

I wish you the best! If you have any more questions about guides or meditation, feel free to ask!
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

wow thank u.

i was wondering 1 last thing. how do i know its my guide when/if i see him/her?
bluecedargrove

Post by bluecedargrove »

When you find your spirit guide you will know. I realize that sounds a bit corny, but it is the truth. Meditate, I use crystals when I meditate. Try a simple quartz or if you can get it Petersite. If you are making an attempt to contact your spirit guide, the guide will contact you and guide you.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Agreed. It's not something that can exactly be explained, just all of a sudden you'll know. Meditating with crystals is a good idea if you have some, if not, try meditating looking into a candle.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

does the candle type/color/quantity matter at all?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Nope, because the important part would be to concentrate on the flame. The candle could be rainbow for all it matters.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

1 thanks for the help

2 should i ask for him/her to come?

3 are there rainbow candles? that would be amazing!!!!
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

1. No problem, I like to help when I can.

2. I'd focus on learning to meditate first before you advance to asking your spirit guide to show up. It would probably make it easier that way. Meditate every night (or, as often as you can) for a week or two, then advance to asking your spirit guide to visit you.

3. Oh yes. :) http://www.rainbowgifts.zoovy.com/categ ... esholders/ Very exciting!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

In this list is a Spell to Contact Your Spirit Guide, amongst other related spells, per your request.

You want to get to a point, however, where you don't need a spell or ritual of any sort to communicate with your spirit guides. It's not practical to say, "oh no, I don't have my candles ...looks like I won't be able to contact my spirit guide right now," etc.

Always remember that such rituals are more for your sake, and not for the spirit's. They pick up vibrations, since the spirit world is all vibrational (as is ours, but we're deluded by the illusion of what we perceive as solid and tangible objects).

Therefore, just your thought vibration alone is enough for them to give you the sensation that you are summoning them to your side (they're already at your side to begin with, or they wouldn't be your spirit guides in the first place --but again, that "here I am at your side" sensation you get from them is for your benefit, not theirs).

So the spell is basically to get your consciousness focused, "in the mood" so to speak, "attuned" to be able to communicate with them. But you eventually want to attain that level of focus without a spell. Utilizing regular meditation as mentioned by NightRose and Melindrose above, will help you train your mind to maintain a state in which you can communicate with your spirit guide as easily as you communicate with a friend sitting next to you.

There will be times when you have specific objectives in mind, and you may be requesting the assistance of specific energies, due to their innate specialties and powers, to help you attain those objectives. In those cases, a more formal approach would be effective, even advised (depending on which spirits you're dealing with, you could hurt yourself or others if things aren't done properly). But that's getting heavy duty, and just something to file away in your mind for now. That's beyond the scope of your present question.

But your regular spirit guide relationships are natural, simple, and comforting, not formal, elaborate and frightening.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Looks like a really good spell, it's just going to take a bit of time to perform.
Hiddencast

Post by Hiddencast »

wow. That was a lot to read o_0
It all makes sence. thank you. I also tryed meditating last night, and it went ok. I tryed to listen to myself breath, as a start. It was little hard for thoughts tryed to keep coming back, but i will keep practicing.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

:D there's some mediation spells that can help u focus. :)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”