Valentine's day

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Well my tune changed a little too. I had surgery last Friday and was feeling SO bad. The aforementioned guy picked me up Saturday and took care of me the whole wk/end until Monday when my kids got back. That meant more than a card any day. Plus a mutual friend got on his case about not getting me a card. I think he feels bad now. But anyway...
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

I thought I wouldn't receive cards or gifts.
Instead, a nice guy invited me at his house on Sunday for dinner, he cooked really good (I ate so much!!), he gae me a blue rose (which is my favorite flower) and then when it was midnight he gave me some chocolate! Wonderful! After years of nothing...
Unfortunately I don't like him
5moons

Post by 5moons »

DJsmile we all be happy its the Valentines dance party
Solus

Post by Solus »

EgyptianQueen wrote:I thought I wouldn't receive cards or gifts.
Instead, a nice guy invited me at his house on Sunday for dinner, he cooked really good (I ate so much!!), he gae me a blue rose (which is my favorite flower) and then when it was midnight he gave me some chocolate! Wonderful! After years of nothing...
Unfortunately I don't like him
Unfortunately you don't like him? Sounds like the reason I've never had a happy Valentines day. "Oh yeah, he's a really NICE guy but I don't like him..." This is actually where my pet hate of being called NICE comes into play. Anyway sounds great anyway.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

Solus, I'm not sure I understood what you meant.
I said "Unfortunately I don't like him" because it could have been a much better day if we liked each other.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

EgyptianQueen wrote:Solus, I'm not sure I understood what you meant.
I said "Unfortunately I don't like him" because it could have been a much better day if we liked each other.
So true So true.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

solus that didnt sound too self piting or anything :P:P:P nah just playin with you! well looking back now it was a GREAT valentines!... ok i got nothing... but that was teh day a certain someone sent me a txt for mi hotmail!!! now we are semi goin out!!!!!!!!!!!
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i revoke the happiness of that statement... love equals nothing but pain.... :( :( :( :(
:cry: i was ment to be goin to the grandprix this weekend with a friend and mi semi boy... but no he cant go because HE HAS CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! vip passes to the grandprix and he cant go because cricket is more important..... :cry: yeah im gonna go drown myself now...(semi joking)
~willow~

*blessed be*
5moons

Post by 5moons »

willow_witch wrote:i revoke the happiness of that statement... love equals nothing but pain.... :( :( :( :(
:cry: i was ment to be goin to the grandprix this weekend with a friend and mi semi boy... but no he cant go because HE HAS CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! vip passes to the grandprix and he cant go because cricket is more important..... :cry: yeah im gonna go drown myself now...(semi joking)
Just go. He is to damn stupid not to go to grandprix
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

*lol* i did... and i meet up with him after :) ....lm pathetic....
~willow~

*blessed be*
Solus

Post by Solus »

*Giggles like a school girl*

Your pathetic? I've spent the last hour and a half organising something and then getting pissed off that mother wouldn't let me go... And She's doing this thing and we can't see eachother Monday or Tuesday or Wensday... What is it with me and not being able to see people I like! do I have this thing where I have to be actually having a crush on someone from a far or... Hmph... *sigh* Ok... *Goes back to playing Sims 2 University*
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
5moons

Post by 5moons »

It's ok solus. Parents want what is best for us as kids. It's not like see is trying to do this all to piss you off. She wants her child to grow up right. Yah sometimes they don't want us to grow up at all and be their kids for a bit longer. But as teens we want to get out. We want to face what is out in the world. No matter what means we go by doing it when you are getting close to wanting to go out and your parents are holding you back. That is when you feel like biting back at them just so maybe you can do what you want to do. But it never works.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”