Ok I'm Freaked out

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Syndica

Ok I'm Freaked out

Post by Syndica »

ok i'm offically freaked out :o

I did my ritual i did closed the circle and everything, after i was done i sat on my bed and then fan turned on the different types of speed then it stopped and then it started it. so ok i'm offically freaked because it caught me off guard.

argh :shock: now it keeps going with my fan when i turn it off it turns on again. I feel a spirit in here who likes to play jokes on me just to freak me out or get attion. this is getting annoying what ever it is it keeps playing with my fan. :x there's something here and i can feel it, a strong engery comming from my room.
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

I know what you mean, I've gotten stuff like that before. But to be honest, there's really nothing to be afraid of. Obviously this entity is trying to get your attention and let you know that they are there, and they want you to realize this and probably communicate with you. So whip out a pendulem board and have a discussion with it, or better yet meet it in the astral if you can.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

ok I will try that,

I can see spirits but i have to meditate though. I will let u know how it goes i hope i can get to meet her/him. wish me luck and i just feel that she/hes here. i'll message back later

blessed be
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

Which entity did you use?
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

deity? i don't know much about them is the elements?

I saw a child spirit playing with my fan she giggled everytime she touched the fan heh :lol: I am less freaked out now. I looked around she seems to be gone now.

blessed be :D
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

Syndica wrote:deity? i don't know much about them is the elements?

I saw a child spirit playing with my fan she giggled everytime she touched the fan heh :lol: I am less freaked out now. I looked around she seems to be gone now.

blessed be :D
If you don't know much about the deities, entities and their relationship the the elements, why are you doing rituals? In my experience that can be kind of dangerous.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi there,

I called the goddess on the spells i had no idea i needed an element, but thank you so much for letting me know. which element is good for a new witch? :shock:
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

I think this entity that turns the fan on thinks that you are too hot :P

Jokes apart first get your fan and electricity board checked by your electrician.........coz sumtimes it so happens that when you are new to magic you simply send some energies haywire........which may cause all shorts of short circuits and influx generation in the coils and capacitors of the electrical instruments......many people call these EMPs.

Next after everything is Ok with the technical part, I think you try the wind element first,send opposing signatures to the fan which rotates to generate wind................

pls update after you have tried these.
ARCHANGEL
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Syndica wrote:hi there,

I called the goddess on the spells i had no idea i needed an element, but thank you so much for letting me know. which element is good for a new witch? :shock:
have you ever done a calling of the corners? you know the guardians of fire to the south, earth to the north, wind and watter to the east and west. I might have the directions wrong for the elements so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

about the directions I have read that it was like this, but I've seen other interpretations:

Fire - North
Earth - South
Wind - East
Water - West

does that have something to do with the fact that my spells doesn't always work????? :?
Golden Light
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

As someone else said, magic and energy work can affect other devices. In the coven that I work with, general policy is that all technology, etc should be kept 10 feet away from the circle or more. I know for some people this isn't feasible, especially people confined to a small room, but it's something to keep in mind. Of course, ceiling fans and lights you can't do much about moving, etc.

In general, when the circle is cast, many people call to the 4 elements to come and empower and protect the circle. Calling to the Goddess is fine, though many people choose to call to the aspect of the goddess they feel is most appropriate for the spell (Aphrodite for love, Minerva for wisdom, pick the pantheon you like and the goddess you think will work best with you). It is not required that you call the elements, it's just another thing that people do to help empower spells and protect themselves.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I concede to night rose I just forget people have never heard of calling the elements to empower their spells before. Then again I also like to watch movies like the craft and laugh at the displays of power they show; knowing full well that any witch worth his/her salt is not going to use that much power regularly.
Dearg-due

Post by Dearg-due »

The best element to use, if your only using one, would be yours. Like nightrose said most people use all 4 when doing rituals along with an aspect of the God/Goddess. Or if you think a particular element would work better than another you can use that one. Examples : earth for money, air for safe travels, water/earth for healing. If you dont know your element the best way to find out (usually, its never steered me wrong) is to check your zodiac sign. Im aquarius so mine is air.
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

I always call the Guardians of the Watchtowers (Of NESW) when I do a major spell or something I really want to send out into the enviroment.

Otherwise I just ask the Goddess (I think of the Moon or every living thing as a whole when I say Goddess) to protect me in the spell and to empower it, when it's just something simple or not needing as much "juice"

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”