Another question...

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
BlackTeddyBear

Another question...

Post by BlackTeddyBear »

This time it's about The Blair Witch Project though ;)

Okay, so I used to be absolutely in LOVE with this movie, and it even had me believing there was some crazy witch woman killing people up in the hills of Maryland, but now I know better.

Anyway, my question is, is there any relevance to the stick figures in that movie to actual witchcraft? If you don't know what I'm talking about you can follow on the link:

http://www.myriadofreflections.com/wp-c ... sticks.jpg

Maybe it's a stupid question (I'm guessing it kind of is) but I'm fascinated by these weird little stick figures and I'm thinking of making one just for decoration (odd decoration, but I just think they're way cool looking) and hanging it on my wall.
What do you all think?
ariel-stuart

Post by ariel-stuart »

I don't know if they have anything to do with witchcraft or not, but in the movie weren't they supposed to be some kind of curse? If so, you might not want to make one, even if it is just for decoration.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”