A Funny "Ghost" Story

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
jaelle

A Funny "Ghost" Story

Post by jaelle »

In Real Life I work as a supervisor for two group homes for people with disabilities. Some days I really do think certain staff belong IN the home, and here's an example why:

I went on a one-week vacation from work just before Halloween. When I got back, in my inbox, there was a letter from a Very Concerned Staff. In it she wrote that she felt there was a ghost at the first group home. She said, and I quote:
I believe in my heart that the reason this Demonic Presence has invaded this home is because of the Halloween paraphernalia the individuals have put up, and with your permission I would like to take them down and bring in a priest to bless the house with the Holy Spirit in the Name of Our Lord, Jesus Christ...."
bigeyed-confused

Um, okay. I checked the staff communication log books. Turns out the VCS (who is a "deep believer" of Christ) had discussed the ghost issue with several newly-hired staff. New staff then went "ZMOG, really!!!!????? I can't work the floor alone! There's a ghost! What do I do?!!!!"

There was a pool started to bring the priest in. Parents of individuals had been phoned because their child was AT RISK. Dogs and cats, living together. Mass hysteria! abounded.

Evidence of the ghost was that late at night you could hear noises. In the walls. Sounded like thumping and moaning. It was veryvery spooky.

Yesterday I got a call from the same group home. Turns out one of the individuals had developed a penchant for late-night self-nooky. So now I have to explain to all those concerned parents that... there is no ghost. And one poor mother has to have a discussion about appropriate behaviors and privacy with her son.

:roll:

I love my job! :lol:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Funny. At least your job's not boring. Sounds like a sit-com. Good thing you have a sense of humor about it all. Thanks.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Sounds like the one staff person needs their head reexamined. Other wise sounds hilarious.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”