This is going to sound a tad bizarre . . .

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Aki

This is going to sound a tad bizarre . . .

Post by Aki »

Okay, so. To be honest, I don't know a lot about Wicca or spells or any of that. But I really don't know where else to go with this. I just sort of stumbled upon this site and noticed how . . . casually everyone talks about their past lives and such. Like it's nothing at all. So I suppose this would be the best place to not get called ludicrous. But if I sound crazy even here--end of all hope for sure.

I have sort of a long story, but I'm going to shorten it. I've remembered various parts of past lives. Like, they've just slowly come to me, bit by bit, but just the very key points. I don't even know if THAT'S considered normal, since there are so many direct ways to recollect past lives. But, well . . . if everything else I remember is wrong, I know there's ONE person at least in them that is real. The first life we lived in Wales, and well . . .it ended sort of badly. I was SO bitter at him for it (even though it wasn't really his fault), and in the next life I just messed it up more. I feel like he's probably angry with me now, too. And it was just snowballing from there on. It just got worse and worse. It's one of those things where it starts out as some fairytale-like bliss, and then . . . BAM. It all just turns to dust.

The thing is . . . I feel like I NEED to resolve this. I've tried to just leave it behind, forget about it, but it always comes back to me. It's been eating at me for so long. I'm obsessed. I feel like if I don't fix things, I'll always be stuck on this.

But how should I know if he's even around in this world anymore, or if he passed over already? And even if he was reincarnated again, how do I know who he is now? And what if he doesn't even remember?

So . . . HOW do you resolve something like this? Do you just HAVE to leave it behind?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Unless you know who he is, or where he is, in this life, it would be awful hard to track him down, I think. I think the best thing you could do would be maybe write an apology on paper and burn it, willing the message to reach his spirit wherever it is? It might help give you some sort of closure.

I honestly don't know what else to tell you, I'm still on the fence about past lives. Part of me believes it, the other still holds to other theories, but that's neither here not there. Hopefully someone else with more experience than I can contribute.
Aki

Post by Aki »

Ha, well, at this point, not assigning me to an asylum is pretty nice . . . thanks. I've never even thought of that before.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Aki!

I wouldn't worry about finding him because you'll inevitably find each other. Realize though that he may not come to you in a previous form such as a male/mate/lover, etc. He could be a parent, sibling, co-worker, family relation, or acquaintance of some sort. You'll spot 'him' though because the same nature of problem you experienced in the past will resurface.

There's obviously some kind of central issue between you two since both of you keep returning to it from one incarnation to another. You're going to keep meeting up with each other and keep having the same problems until you two understand what the root of the problem is and resolve it.

Until you two meet up I would like to suggest you study the problems you two have had in the past lives and try to get to the real root of it. Not WHAT went wrong but WHY it went wrong. What was the underlying cause? That way you might be better prepared when he shows up again.

On the plus side, you two obviously interact together in some dynamic way and that's a positive sign. You WANT to be in each others lives so don't get hung up on self-recrimination, anger, sorrow, guilt, regret, etc. These are all negative and destructive things and will greatly hinder your reconciliation and continued growth both together and as individuals. Things are going to work out. They'll HAVE to because you two are going to keep meeting up in lives on this physical plane until they do! Just keep the faith and be committed toward truly resolving the root of the issue; then work in a positive, constructive manner toward that end.

Just my thoughts. Blessings to you on your path of discovery!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”